The Chainlink

Felt 2013 F75X Cyclocross Bike with extra wheel set 50 cm (I'm 5'6") *price drop*

Just in time for CX season, I'm selling my beloved Felt CX bike along with a second wheel set.

$975 OBO bike and 2nd wheel set (tires not included for 2nd wheel set). Bike comes with red bar tape, the original saddle (in photo below) and pedals are not included.

The bike retailed for $1,499 and comes with an extra wheel set which is great to have one wheel set for gravel and off-road and one wheel set for the road. 

Overall, the bike is in great shape. It just had a tune up and the bottom bracket replaced. 

"The custom-butted 7005 aluminum frame of the F75X features a hydroformed top tube that’s flattened on the underside for improved comfort when shouldering the bike. Other ’cross-specific details include Tektro high profile cantilever brakes, FSA Energy Cross BB30 crankset, and lots of tire clearance at the stays and fork. Efficient and dependable, the F75X is ready for the course."

Frame: Felt Cyclocross Superlight Custom Butted 7005 aluminum, hydroformed shoulder friendly top tube, aluminum BB30 shell, DT cable routing, forged aluminum dropouts & forged replaceable rear derailleur hanger

Drivetrain: Shimano 105 STI, CX70 Ø34.9 mm front derailleur, Ultegra rear derailleur, FSA Omega Cross BB30 46/36T crankset, 10-speed chain, 12-28T cassette

Fork: Felt Cyclocross UHC Performance monocoque fork; 100% Carbon Fiber blades w/ aluminum ControlTaper 1.125" - 1.5" steerer tube, crown, & dropouts

Full specs and more pictures on Felt website:   

http://2013.feltracing.com/USA/2013/Cyclo-X/FX-Series/F75X.aspx

Contact me at yasmeen@thechainlink.org for more information and/or to schedule a test ride.

Views: 611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dropped the price to $975 (from $1050).

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service