Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South Loop bike lane construction scheduled for next summer

Not sure if this was posted before, but they plan to slightly extend the Dearborn "protected" lane and to add some parking end caps, presum…

Started by Maurice in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

0 Sep 2, 2016

CX Bikes for Sale?

It's that time of year. Do you have a CX bike you are looking to sell? With lots of new racers starting to get into CX, it's a great time t…

Started by Yasmeen in Marketplace

0 Sep 2, 2016

Bike Locks Cut at Millenium Park by Management Last Night

If you are going to a concert or event, please be careful. Apparently there is a warning on their website but no notice at the site - they…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

30 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Kenneth C. Goetz

Cross is coming 2016

Cross is coming... who's ready? When and where are you practicing this year? Edits: Tuesdays 7-8am @ Cricket Hill beginning 8/16/2016 (Joh…

Started by Jim in Bikes and Bicycling

13 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

The Face of Anti-Bike Road Rage

If you ride your bike on the street, chances are you've seen this face, this sentiment. You may have experienced being buzzed by the motor…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

15 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by psmitty

Scott Sub 45 Bike Stolen

Hi everyone, My wonderful Scott Sub 45 Hybrid was stolen this morning in Lincoln Park. If you see her on Craigslist, etc. please let me kno…

Started by Chelsea Sprayregen in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Chelsea Sprayregen

How Should We Integrate the North Branch Extension with the street network?

As you probably know, the Southern Extension of the North Branch Trail is officially opening on Sept 21 but active now.  I am trying to ge…

Started by Brian S in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Bob Kastigar

Update on The Ride For The Borders fundraiser for youth based bicycling programs

For those who have seen it, I was interviewed Tuesday morning at the WGN-TV studio. http://wgntv.com/2016/04/19/chicago-man-talks-about-his

Started by Waymond Smith in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Ravenswood boy makes sign after thief stole his bike

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/08/31/ravenswood-boy-makes-sign-after-thief-stole-his-bike/ Source : Chicagocbslocal.com. by Steve Miller…

Started by Tom A.K. in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

1 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

It's Amazing what you can do on a Bicycle!

Amazing video of a big brass band on bicycles in the Netherlands from a few years back. Trompetterkorps Bereden Wapens - The Netherland…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Aug 31, 2016

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service