Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

14Yr. Old Florida Cyclist Hit-and-run by SUV Driver - Dramatic Video

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/254969048-story Posted on May 16, 2017 By: Arron Mesmer Fox13 News Holiday, Florida Geeez! Kids…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

1 May 17, 2017
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

afe Bike Route Suggestions from The Loop to Maywood (Oak Park)

I just moved back to Chicago from Los Angeles and am living in The Loop (State and Roosevelt) but work in Maywood (a little south and west…

Started by Caroline Szujewski in Bikes and Bicycling

13 May 17, 2017
Reply by Maurice

Surly Krampus - SOLD

Hi! I'm selling my Surly Krampus rigid 29+ mountain bike, which I bought a little less than a year ago.  It's in great shape, hardly ridd…

Started by Scott Chillson in Marketplace

1 May 16, 2017
Reply by Scott Chillson

Lakefront Trail From Diversey To North To Close For Construction May 22

The effort to make the Lakefront Trail less congested by creating separate paths for cyclists and joggers will force a portion of the popu…

Started by Gene Tenner in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

4 May 16, 2017
Reply by Allan

Swedish Covenant Hospital Giving Away 1,000 Bike Helmets

A story on AP: A Chicago hospital is giving away 1,000 bike helmets to promote safety as the summer biking season begins. Swedish Covenant…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

2 May 16, 2017
Reply by Cheryl

Power Lines - Rails To Trails

Has anyone read anything on the effect of high voltage power line transmission over bike paths, on cyclists?  I always hear about high brai…

Started by John Farris in Bikes and Bicycling

5 May 15, 2017
Reply by Tom A.K.

Divvy Overage Fees Total $4 Million - DNAinfo article (featuring a few Chainlink members)

Since Chicago's bike-sharing system Divvy began almost four years ago, users of the sky blue cruisers took nearly 10.7 million trips. Not a…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

2 May 15, 2017
Reply by Argonne69

Anyone traveling from Chicago to RAGBRAI 2017???

Hey Everyone! Im a bike mechanic/sales associate at the Working Bikes Cooperative and im looking for a group to travel up to RAGBRAI This…

Started by Brian in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

1 May 14, 2017
Reply by clp

Brooks Saddle Women's B17 Brown - SOLD

Brooks Saddle Gently Used for $95 B17 Standard "8" Brown (Retail $145) There are some scratches on the saddle (see pics). The saddle was u…

Started by Yasmeen in Marketplace

0 May 14, 2017

St. Louis

Hello Chicago Cyclists!! So I have been out of CHI for a few years and still miss it terribly . . .  I was contacted about a job in St. L…

Started by Marty A. in Bikes and Bicycling

8 May 14, 2017
Reply by Allan

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service