Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recovered Trec Bike

Today I intercepted a scavenger walking around Webster and Southport. He had a bicycle on top of his shopping cart. He claimed he found it…

Started by Stuart Burstein in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stuart Burstein

2003 Novara Forza 52cm

2003 Novara Forza 52cm   AN6 Aluminum frame and fork.     Shimano Sora drive train except for recently replaced front derailleur which is a…

Started by Bill Watson in Marketplace

0 Jun 26, 2017

Selling Bike Basket

I'm trying to get rid of some things and was wondering if anyone has an interest in a cute bike basket (white). I've only used it once sinc…

Started by Jasmin in Marketplace

1 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Yasmeen

Red-winged blackbird: Threat or menace?

Hi, everyone: This is John Keilman with the Chicago Tribune. I'm doing a story about the annual assault of the red-winged blackbird, and I'…

Started by John Keilman in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Lynn Rivier

Abbey's Ride for Life by Bill Conner

http://faithit.com/dad-travels-1400-miles-hear-daughters-heartbeat/ Article by Bri Lamm  6-22-17 "Bill Conner goes on a cross-country bik…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Anne Alt

Mission Workshop Rummy Messenger Bag - $80

Selling my Mission Workshop Rummy (27L) Messenger Bag. I've had it for about 3 years now but haven't used it much the past year and a half.…

Started by Samuel Diaz in Marketplace

0 Jun 25, 2017

2015 Specialized Crux E5 Disc - Size 49 - SOLD

This one hurts. The time has come for me and my beloved cyclocross bike to part ways. It's been through many builds and many races, but h…

Started by Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin in Marketplace

0 Jun 25, 2017

Hi (Bought a New Bike, Asking For Feedback on Biking and Bike)

I've had a casual bicycle for some time and upgraded yesterday to a KHS Flite 280. I wanted something decently affordable, lightweight (see…

Started by Meg in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

5 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by V W

Bike Tune Up

Hi all, I am looking for a place to take my bike to get a tune-up without breaking the bank. I live by "broke college student" standards so…

Started by Amber Charles in Bikes and Bicycling

12 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Anne Alt

North Branch Extension

Where and when is the ribbon cutting ceremony (if there is one) for the Grand Opening of the first half of the North Branch Trail extension…

Started by Bob Kastigar in Bikes and Bicycling

29 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Bob Kastigar

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service