The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,330)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eat and ride Sunday anyone?

Anyone feel like meeting up noonish/one-ish on Sunday for an inaugural eat and ride? I'm woefully ignorant of great places around in which…

Started by justJason

18 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

freebies (bars, levers, saddle, chain rings)

classic drop bar - 38cm c-t-c, 25.4 clamp shimano exage aero brake levers pair san marco saddle dimension riser - cut to ~52cm, 25.4 clamp,…

Started by yellow jello

14 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by yellow jello

Need some advice about my indoor trainer!

Hey youz guys, So yeah, I picked up a trainer because I decided that I need to stay in shape and keep my legs up in the winter, but I'm ki…

Started by Vondo

6 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Anne Alt

Conviction in local motorist assault case

Thought this would be of interest to cyclists here. I guess the big lesson I take away is that it's not easy to pursue a case in the courts…

Started by B

4 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Leah

The Cycle Center in Millennium Park

Does any of you been there or used it? Is the facility considered a a success? Any insights? http://www.chicagobikestation.com

Started by Dubi Kaufmann

7 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by S

Ed Begley Jr. Ride for Change - any info?

I found the initial info on Ed Begley's ride for change, but I haven't heard anything else about it. Does anyone know about it? Is it open…

Started by Leah

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Jen P

3G iPhone users

just found a free app called iMapMyRide... looks pretty sweet.

Started by Jamie

3 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Jamie

Illuminated Thread dot Com

http://illuminatedthread.com Some friends of mine, local Chicagoans and starving artists, are embarking on a 2 month, 3200 mile journey to…

Started by Andrew

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Andrew

Wii and games

Not really bike related, but why not? I have a lightly used- Wii from an adult, nonsmoking, no pet household. Everything has been kept up…

Started by Jon

0 Nov 19, 2008

Anyone else wipe out on the LFP this morning?

I only ask because as I stood up, collected myself and click-clacked across the ice to the high-side of the path to do a damage assessment,…

Started by Chi Tour de Cure

16 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Kelly

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service