The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Six Flags: Great America...

anyone know of a good route to Six Flags? i'm thinking of going on Friday...riding bikes and coasters...too ambitious? please assist.

Started by Amie

4 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Amie

At UIC: An Academic Discussion Urban Bicycling

A message from UIC: To all instructors, professors, and students of higher education within the great city of Chicago: The UIC College of…

Started by Leah

0 Sep 3, 2008

New Bike Consultation?

I've been looking at getting a new road bike, and even though I'm familiar with all the major manufacturers' models and what's in my price…

Started by Leah

9 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Tommie

Winter riding- clothing

I have been riding in the winter for 2 years and now would like to appropriately dress myself. Anyone have ideas of places to find waterpro…

Started by Molly

4 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by vxla

Beginning cyclist "get-in-shape" program

I figured I would turn it over to all of you that cycle on a regular basis and can offer me advise on how to really start getting in shape.…

Started by Dana

9 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Vilda

From the Lakefront through the Loop?

This morning on the way to work I strayed from my normal commute down Halsted and took the Lakefront Path instead, and as soon as I started…

Started by Leah

3 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by vxla

Specialized Speedzone Sport Wireless Cyclometer

Hellloooooo, I feel inept since I've had to ask so many questions. But I appreciate so many friendly and helpful replies. I just bought a…

Started by Dana

4 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by BalloonBiker

Sunday Ride

Anyone up for a casual Sunday ride to CBG or something? Maybe like a 9am departure from Uptown? Or mebbe out to Wheaton? I know there's a…

Started by vxla

6 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Leah

Nice stores? Where are they?

http://www.performancebike.com/index.cfm I know in the city there are many different stores that you can pop in to. In the deep burbs we d…

Started by Garz

7 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Tommie

Millenium Park Bike Center

Has anyone ever used the bike center at Millennium Park? How is it? Is it easy to get a parking spot there? More specifically, how are the…

Started by Leah

4 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by BalloonBiker

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service