The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,330)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ready for Bike to Work Week?

Something dear to our hearts is nearly here… Bike to Work Week is June 13-19 (http://www.activetrans.org/biketoworkweek)! We hope you’ll jo…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Jun 4, 2009

OP cyclist run down by teen

small url Wed. Journal article Washington is a major route through Brookfield. These guys had better get some jail time for this.

Started by Bill Watson

2 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by heather s

Pitch in a little = BIG help... Active Trans happenings, classes, suburbs, and more

Oh my gosh... SO much happening on the Active Trans front!! This is a great opportunity for those who'd like to pitch in, but may have tig…

Started by Jody

0 Jun 4, 2009

3 make that... ALL SOLD EXCEPT FOR a good low $$ trainer

Before you dig in: size-wise, all the bikes are on the large size, the Schwinns' step over height is approximately the same as the Fuji, an…

Started by JP

5 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by GarrettTV

how many bikes is to many?

i have 52 different bikes here's the list 26" raleigh mens 3 sp, 26" allpro mens 3 sp, 26" nimble amf womens 3 sp, 27" raleigh pursuit wome…

Started by oscar the grouch

10 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Chuck a Muck

can you Captain on "Blind Stoker" ride Sat aft in W burbs?

My good friend John L. leads "Blind Stoker" rides for visually handicapped people, and we've currently got a few more Stokers than Captains…

Started by Jerome Hughes

4 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Jerome Hughes

japanese robotic bicycle parking take II

the best I can do is copy and paste; its worth a peek, they have hundreds of bicycles in a parking garage for bikes, with bicycle friendly…

Started by jillnerkowski

3 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Tiberculosis

Come hear about an unsupported Bike Expedition across Africa!

Have you wondered what it takes to bike across a continent? Come hear the recently returned Reach the World Bike Africa Expedition C…

Started by Reach the World

1 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by jillnerkowski

Folding bike recommendations

i've got a coworker who commutes downtown via train from the suburbs, and is looking to buy a folding bike so he can ride from the station…

Started by Joe Urbanski

5 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Anne Alt

mustache handlebars

I want to get mustache handlebars for my bike. I am wondering if I can use the brake levers that are currently on my drop bars on mustache…

Started by Kelly

6 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by o0_dan_0o

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service