The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The nice things motorists do

I have wanted to post this for a while and just haven't for some reason, but one of Brian's(BK)last post prompted me to.. And while it may…

Started by M.A.R.K.

16 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by David P.

Group Rides / Riding Buddies?

So I'm at a bit of a crossroads. My century training is ending soon through Chicago Endurance Sports and I have really grown to love the gr…

Started by Ashley

16 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Andy K>

Centennial Trail

Does anyone know if this trail is complete? Can I ride it from Lyons to the I & M canal? Any info would be appreciated

Started by Carol Nufer

5 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by burden

Bicyclist in the wrong

This was posted on my friend's facebook page today. true story: I'm walking from (store in evanston) to the bank today. so, west on Davis,…

Started by Angie

7 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Tony Adams

Calling All Twister Board Owners!

Come on, someone has to have an extra twister board we can use for tomorrow night. Let me know!!! We just need the board, not the turny thi…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

4 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Andrew Bedno

What is wrong in this picture?

from craigslist classifieds

Started by pingpong

13 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Lee Diamond

Lost U-lock at BFF Sun. Aug 15th

So I seem to have misplaced my Kryptonite Mini U-lock. I'm pretty sure I left it at the Bicycle Film Festival block party on Sun. Aug. 15th…

Started by JKT

2 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by JKT

Experimental video I shot after the recent Marauders ride.

I brought my camcorder with me for the latest Midnight Marauders ride not really knowing what I was going to shoot. It was too dangerous to…

Started by Ryan L

8 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Brendan Kevenides

Join the Cycle seeks route from Chicago to Toledo

Hi all.. last night at REI I met the girls riding across country for Join the Cycle and hope this community can help them find the best rou…

Started by E A

0 Aug 19, 2009

Bike Parking Article in Slate

Interesting article on the quandry of bike parking in Slate, featuring a mention of Chicago's parking meter/bike parking. From Slate.com:…

Started by Joe TV

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Duppie

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service