The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Albuquerque

I'm taking a trip to ABQ in september--anyone have any tips/info about biking in the area--esp. a good place to rent a bike? And any other…

Started by Dao

2 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Gary Gilbert

Chicago woman wins NACCC!

First ever woman to win the North American Cycle Courier Championships...congrats to Christina Peck! http://www.naccc09boston.com/ And pr…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

5 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Dubi Kaufmann

Options for replacing stolen seat/seatpost?

Hi -I just walked out to my bike this morning to find my seat/post stolen. I guess it was going to happen sooner or later, however, I am wo…

Started by ReNae

6 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by ReNae

sore feet and pedals

I have been laying off long rides because of a foot injury. I'm getting physical therapy and am interested in trying different pedals with…

Started by jonathan

0 Aug 22, 2009

Craigslist Ad; Wheel Stolen; Security Photos

Hi - I am not sure if this is the correct category or why I am posting it because it's nothing to do with me, but I was browsing CL and thi…

Started by Frosinone

14 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

Puddles in my shoe

So this seems to happen every time it rains...my front tire (slicks) pulls water up the back of the wheel almost quarter way up, as it com…

Started by igz

12 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Tiberculosis

Room available in bike friendly 3bd/3br Bucktown apartment $600

Room available in bright and spacious bike friendly 3bd/3br Bucktown apartment! We are on a very nice leafy street in Bucktown near Holstei…

Started by Scott

0 Aug 21, 2009

bicycles made by the goonies

love this stuff... http://www.good.is/post/crazy-awesome-japanese-bikes-run-on-turbines-water/

Started by Mark Kenseth

0 Aug 21, 2009

FS:Bridgestone Kabuki Skyway, 59cm, Wooden fenders

This bike is truly a unique bike. The frame construction is steel tubing with cast aluminum lugs. It has an internal expanding seat post as…

Started by on2wheels

2 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by on2wheels

HAPPY BDAY

Tank-Ridin' Ryan!!!

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

6 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service