The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barrington Hills: Vicious Dog

A friend passes along this information: "On Saturday Sep 19th, I was biking in Barrington Hills with a group of people. One of the guys in…

Started by Z Bicyclist

2 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by joe stein

Map of Fox River Trail from Aurora to Elgin, IPP, and CGW

Since the Fox River Trail has some sections in which the signage leaves much to be desired, I came up with the following trail map. If you'…

Started by vxla

9 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

Don't Falter--Bike Fall is Worse than Bike Winter

Bike fall seems to be creeping up sooner and sooner. This is the time of the year that cyclists start to falter. One cold downpour too man…

Started by Gin

19 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by mattbikes1

One Million Less Cars & Bike Winter Anniversary Sticker Release!!!

Cyclistas: Yet another reason to come to Tuesday's One Million Less Cars Rally: a Chicago Bike Winter 10th Annual Sticker will be unveiled…

Started by Michael Burton

11 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Michael Burton

Pre-ride One Million Less (OK, Fewer) Cars Route?

Hey folks, Anyone want to meet me at Daley Plaza at 4pm to pre-ride my proposed route for tonight? It stays downtown. I will post a doc so…

Started by Gin

2 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Gin

What's the deal with riding while smoking?

I've seen so many people smoking this summer while pedaling pretty fast.. What's the deal?

Started by JFred4

24 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by globalguy

hurray amendment 2331 failed!

http://www.bikerumor.com/2009/09/18/senator-coburns-anti-transportation-enhancement-bills-failed/

Started by jen

1 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by igz

White bar tape = Boring...

I was out riding, and my bars were looking and feeling pretty haggard...so I stopped and picked up some bar tape. They didn't have orange,…

Started by JRod

17 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sara Travis

Chicagoland Car-Free Day...take the pledge!

Hey Chainlinkers, we're excited to announce the inaugural Chicagoland Car-Free Day campaign! Chicagoland Car Free Day is a regional campai…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

15 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Duppie

For Sale: 2009 Biria 15" Step-Thru Pearl White-Best Offer

Beautiful, excellent condition Pearl White Biria EZ 15" with unique Step Through frame and custom-installed folding side baskets. The bike…

Started by Tink1028

0 Sep 19, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service