The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I've a nice Raleigh Marathon listed on eBay, anyone need a good women's bike at a fair price?

This is listed on eBay for pick up only. I'm on the SW side and hope someone that rides can use it. Thanks, Ken

Started by Ken Gray

0 Sep 27, 2009

N.S.C.M/Pre~Hollween Ride!

PRE~HOLLOWEEN/Octoberfest RIDE! YES CUSTUMES ARE VVVERY WELCOMED SO I DO HAVE A SHARPIE IF NEEDED! !!! North~Side Critical Mass. I'm lookin…

Started by buddaa38

0 Sep 26, 2009

Cyclists pushed, antagonized & arrested by abusive cops at g-20 elite meeting

This really sucks. And no, she really didn't "throw" her bike at a cop or injure anyone. A reflection on how far our society has sunk, when…

Started by Andy Finko

4 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Maureen Sullivan

Bike The Drive-In heads up

Just a heads up as I don't know how far ahead you folks check the calender. Let's bike the Drive-In! http://www.thechainlink.org/events/b

Started by M.A.R.K.

11 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Call Your Congressional Representative Regarding Federal Rescissions of Transportation Funds

Stakeholders and interested constituents are encouraged to call their federal representatives to request repeal of the SAFETEA-LU rescissio…

Started by Tom Murtha

7 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

Halsted to far South Side

In light of several recent attacks on cyclists, I no longer blithely ride just anywhere like I used to. With that in mind, I was wondering…

Started by Natalie

6 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Anne Alt

Nov 7 - Naptown Rollergirls vs Bloomington - Indianapolis Bike Trip!!!

I'm planning on biking to Indianapolis for the Nov 7th Naptown RollerGirls vs Bleeding Heartland at the Pepsi Coliseum. I'm planning on sta…

Started by Stacy Grimes

14 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by joe

Super commuters have an intense trip to work

Red Eye article about car free commuters

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

4 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Fixed Fridays in Hyde Park

I forgot to post this to the calendar this week, so I'll post it here. Fixed Fridays continue from 5-7pm at TATI Cycles in Hyde Park. Come…

Started by J

0 Sep 25, 2009

Wisconsin wanderings on two wheels on VWYF

http://votewithyourfeetchicago.blogspot.com This week VWYF consumes large quantities of cheese and sausage on a spontaneous bike camping t…

Started by John Greenfield

0 Sep 24, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service