The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hannukah Temple Tour Sunday 12/13!!

A little extra facing for Kathy's ride tomorrow-- she always puts so much work into her tours and we have pretty much optimal winter riding…

Started by h' Zerocats

0 Dec 12, 2009

Copenhagen Cycling and Culture - video

Hello all - New here, just returned from Copenhagen with a group of students, and got totally turned on to biking. Again. I stopped when t…

Started by VC

6 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Arrak Thumrs

The BB shell on Vintage Schwinn Travelers is 70mm??

I thought that dimension was for Italian frames only?... I have this deal set up,where this bike shop gives me old frames that are given to…

Started by ishnock aka the blue baron

3 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Bailey Gene Newbrey

any artists among us? Algonquin looking for bike rack designs

Algonquin kicks off bicycle rack contest. http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=343276&src=4 ... the village is asking area artists to…

Started by Gary Gilbert

0 Dec 11, 2009

It's Bike Winter but Bike the Drive registration is now open!

Save $7 on any registration package when you sign up by Dec. 24! www.bikethedrive.org Hope you can join us for our biggest (and most fun)…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Dec 11, 2009

Found! Warm and wonderful glove combination

So, I wussed out of riding my bike to work yesterday because of the cold. I didn't think I had the proper gloves. I was so annoyed by my bu…

Started by Amanda W

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

Two things that would have made my commute today better...

1. Water and windproof pants. I don't know what I did with the ones I bought last year, but they would have been awesome on the ride home t…

Started by Vondo

33 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Seri97

in need of...

either a couple heavy duty bmx chain links or a master link. ive been to a few shops and no one carries that damn chain..anyone know what b…

Started by joe

8 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Josh Catrambone

Thank you, Mr. Secretary...Ray LaHood blogs in support of bike facilities

Wanted to pass this on...we got a tip about a Ray Lahood blog post from our national bike advocacy network. Our director of planning, Caro…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

1 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by clp

Long winter commuting on the lakeshore trail, possible with this setup?

Anyone commute long distance on the lakeshore path in the winter? I currently commute 27 miles both ways with most of it on the path (from…

Started by Matt Milford

19 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service