The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,330)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let this be a lesson as to where to lock your bike:

On Vashon Island (near Seattle), a tree has an unusual passenger. As the story goes, a boy went to war in 1914 and left his bike chained to…

Started by DanaW

9 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Bryan Bowden

Best place to buy bike tools?

Hi knowledgeable ones:   I need to clean up my bike and need to pick up a new chain and chain clamp thingamajig. I am interested in doing m…

Started by ReNae

44 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by ReNae

Wheel size for small frames

I have a small beacon road frame I'm trying to build for my wife who is around 5'1. She tried it on with some 27" wheels and barely cleared…

Started by alex

4 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by alex

Ah, The Smell of Spring....And Car Emissions

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=earth-talks-hale-and-harmful I've had a pretty consistent cough for a long time now, and I…

Started by Lindsay E. Stout

3 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Doug Haynes

Bicycle Art show needs artists! please take a look....

Hi,I am a member of CL.org, as well as the moderator of the Musicians Cyclist group..there's a Bicycle Art  show called "DreamCycles" at my…

Started by JP

0 Apr 7, 2010

Get on the sidewalk? Maybe I will.

As I get older (27!) I've noticed that I'm becoming much more risk-averse than I used to be.  When I first moved back here a few years ago,…

Started by heather s

22 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Tony Adams

The best tool purchase of 2009

I just got a bike work stand from Velo Orange, and based on some minor chores that I completed last night in the workshop, this is the best…

Started by rb

38 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by rb

WHITE GUY DOING BIKE - m4m - 32 (VILLA PARK/BALLYS)

SAUCE THE WHITE GUY DOING BIKE TODAY (CARDIO) YOUR SHORT WAS KIND OF TIED .... U HAVE A GREAT ASS DUDE... NOT INTERESTED IN GUYS BUT I WOU…

Started by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

11 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by heather s

How not to execute a skid

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/Video-detail.628.0.html?&tx_ttnews[cat]=238&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=16091&tx_ttnews[month]=03&…

Started by Duppie

21 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Craig S.

Chicago-Milwaukee-Green Bay Tour

Oh man - I'm so sorry I deleted this.   I've resubmitted the event for May 28-31.  230 miles in 4 days.  We camp 3 nights.  Enrollment…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

0 Apr 4, 2010

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service