The Chainlink

I watched Check Please and was instantly turned on by Chuck's Southern Comforts Cafe (http://www.wttw.com/main.taf?p=1,5 -- last one down). It's on 79th, so for us northsiders, it'd make a pretty decent jaunt. And the ride would provide ample 2-wheeled penance for over-consumption of all said "comforts."

But I'm definitely not married to one destination. What say you?

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

I have a few ideas within the city, but I'd love to hear from our suburban pals - let's do a ride to work up a real appetite!
can someone choose a date already, I'm hungry.
The Blind Faith Cafe in Evanston is very tasty. Dempster and Chicago Ave. (aka Clark). Yum. Also popular with all is Lulu's on Davis and Sherman. Another classic suburban place is Pita Inn in Skokie - I think it's on Dempster. Very, very tasty.
As for a date, how about after the election, Nov. 8th.
a couple of other suggestions for Evanston are Dixie Kitchen (on Church between Benson and Sherman) and Olive Mountain (on Davis, between Orrington and Chicago/Clark). and in the spirit of 'cycling culture' we can swing by Wild Tree Cafe (Oak and Davis) for some joe.

David said:
The Blind Faith Cafe in Evanston is very tasty. Dempster and Chicago Ave. (aka Clark). Yum. Also popular with all is Lulu's on Davis and Sherman. Another classic suburban place is Pita Inn in Skokie - I think it's on Dempster. Very, very tasty.
E town sounds good to me as our first eat till you drop ride! Nov 8th is Sadie Hawkins ride....
BUMP.

i vote for la pasaditas on ashland
I've been a inattentive dictator, what with quelling insurgencies in the Baltics and Central America. In any event, I've managed to set up enough puppet governments to spend time with some hungry cycling folks. In the spirit of the recent election and this so-called "demo-cracy", I humbly submit THE POLL:

Get This - Survey Results - GlowDay.com
Any "other" replies are more than welcome, but will be subject to heavy scrutiny by the Secret Police. ;-)
justjason has started a thread about a sunday eat and ride. check it out.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service