Glen Hansard and Lisa Hannigan June 10!   YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!

More:

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130402/downtown/millennium-parks-d...

Views: 892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooh!!!!

David Barish said:

The jazz lineup has also been announced.  Lots of good stuff for free. It reminds me of my cousin's observation when we saw Yes at the Taste of Chicago a few years ago.  He stood up, surveyed the scene and exclaimed, "my favorite band at my favorite price."

Dee Alexander’s “Funkin’ with Acoustic Soul: Tribute to James Brown and Jimi Hendrix,” July 25.

Victor Garcia’s “Crossing Borders,” Aug. 1.

Jeff Parker-Nels Cline Quartet: “The Turning Point,” Aug. 8.

Dana Hall: “The Andrew Hill Project,” with Black Fire, Aug. 15.

“Tale of the Tiger”: Sabertooth Organ Quartet and Cameron Pfiffner’s Marco Polo, Aug. 22.

Jack DeJohnette: “Special Legends Edition – Chicago,” with Muhal Richard Abrams, Larry Gray, Roscoe Mitchell and Henry Threadgill, doubling as opening night of the Chicago Jazz Festival

I'm going. Daniel Lanois was awesome last night at the OTS. I'm also excited to see Brokeback. As far as I can tell, anything Doug McCombs is involved in is gonna be great.

Sarah D. 1-3.3 said:

Love Brokeback and heard great things about DL's show here (at Old Town School) last night from MPIT = music people I trust. I might change plans and head down. 

very nice.

I'm lawning - got here late after helping with a crashed cyclist on the LFP. She'll be OK, I think, but the paramedics took forever and that freaks me out. Got to see a bit of Brokeback rocking this unsuspecting crowd.

h' 1.0 said:
btw i scuk on smartphoen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service