Would you trade your car for a bike?

Not just any bike, a New Belgium, fully-loaded, hand-crafted, Fort Collins-built commuter bike. By agreeing to trade your polluting car for a new bike and committing to sparkle motion, human-powered transport, on stage at Tour de Fat, you become an inspiration to the congregation and beyond. Your vehicular cleansing is filmed, as are your car-free trials and triumphs over the following year, causing thousands to idolize your efforts and begin commuting by bike!

Plus, your old car will add to your good deed when it is auctioned off and the proceeds go to West Town Bikes, the leading provider of youth bicycle education in Chicago. To find out more visit http://www.newbelgium.com/trade

If you have been thinking about dumping your car, here's a chance to not only become car(e)free but get a fantastic bike to replace it and become a super star in the process!

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What has been implied here?

P.S. Please join my fan club.

P.P.S. Scrap your car and get righteous.

Adriana said:
Too many are looking to be idolized, the most charitable deed is done anonymously while most are fumbling for credit.
Heya folks,

there's still opportunity to trade your car for an awesome New Belgium custom commuter. I applaud all of you who have divorced your cars and appreciate the experiences shared about how life is better with out a car in Chicago. If you have ever considered ditching your car now is an excellent time to do it!

Check it out...

If you're serious about this contact me and I'll take you to dinner tonight with the folks who will be trading you the bike (good food and beer at a fine dining establishment).

Hope to hear from you soon...

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service