The Chainlink

Who did you run into that you know today on your ride? Today was unlike any other day, especially in nice weather.

Aaron at Belmont and Clark and then my brother's ex girlfriend/yoga instructor at Schubert and Clark.

Views: 8854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw the entire FBC Full Moon Ride northbound on the lakefront path (~4800N) at 10:45 pm.
Almost no one — 5 cyclists in 5 miles in primetime along the LFP.  The rain really cuts down the traffic!

I believe I saw Paul Bracht crossing Chicago Avenue at Wells while riding this morning around 8:15 or 8:20 a.m.  I was waiting to cross Wells, and swore he looked so familiar that I had to look him up on Chainlink to verify :)  I was the nerd wearing the yellow and orange vest with flowery helmet, probably looking at you strangely as my mind was coping with early morning brain fog.

It's kind of fun to see people you know or are familiar with on your daily ride!

I saw the lovely and talented Marne Provost on the way home from work today near Milwaukee and Division. 

No one, as I didn't ride today, choosing to peruse images of bacon and cocktails and work in my home rather than venture outside.  Soon, however, I will meet well known regulars for cocktails, sans 2-wheeled contraptions.

I ran into Dana of FBC fame on my way home from work along the LFP

I met Jenn_W on my way to work today! It's really nice to actually see someone from Chainlink while on the commute. Nice meeting you, Jenn!  

Little things in life excite me! :)

Nice to meet you!!

I saw Brett headed South on Elston when I was headed North.  Very cool indeed!

I saw Rich S!

heading downtown on Grand, I spotted Winston - so I circled around the alley and saw Iggi taking out garbage....woo hoo

then at 10:30 am I made a SWEET wheel deal with John W.

life is great on the chainlink !!!

I ran into Will and John outside of Gannons Wednesday after the Women Who Bike happy hour. I somehow thwarted their attempts to lure me in for "just one beer". 

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service