The Chainlink

You blew the red light east bound on Lawrence at Damen at 5:26 pm this evening.

There was enough time for the biker in front of me to make it half way into the intersection, northbound on Damen, before you came whizzing past my front wheel.

I yelled "You're an idiot!" at your big haired chick, self, and you looked back at me. I meant it!

I woulda testified for any of the cars, that managed to not kill you, if they had.

Keep riding like a tard!

love,

gabe

Witness bad behavior during your commute? Feel free to post. Maybe that lovely human can read it and think they are famous. Maybe you can also inspire the whole generation of kids to shower but we can start with small things.

Views: 105311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

... Which people like Vilda will not attend because they're fine just running around using these words willy nilly. 

I'll tell Vilda when I see Vilda using these words. Here. And we can discuss it, before moving back to the original intent of the thread. 

Nikul Shah said:

I agree, the discussion is valuable. Start the relevant thread.

Michelle Milham said:

And how would that not be entirely useless? We need to have a discussion about using these words here, and now, where people are using them without regards to others. 

Nikul Shah said:

Please start a different thread

Tom A.K. said:

Really, anyone who insists on using the harmful and insulting words just because they can, are less than human in my eyes, and in the eyes of decent people everywhere, not just on the Chainlink.

Guys, Let Tom And Michelle talk to each other. They've proven their value in Trolling.

Are you dense?

Nikul Shah said:

You have belabored that point over the last several pages. Start a new thread.

Michelle Milham said:

... Which people like Vilda will not attend because they're fine just running around using these words willy nilly. 

I'll tell Vilda when I see Vilda using these words. Here. And we can discuss it, before moving back to the original intent of the thread. 

Nikul Shah said:

I agree, the discussion is valuable. Start the relevant thread.

Michelle Milham said:

And how would that not be entirely useless? We need to have a discussion about using these words here, and now, where people are using them without regards to others. 

Nikul Shah said:

Please start a different thread

Tom A.K. said:

Really, anyone who insists on using the harmful and insulting words just because they can, are less than human in my eyes, and in the eyes of decent people everywhere, not just on the Chainlink.
The other day I went for a ride with my girl and I came close to a number of people, it was a glorious day with minimal negative impact. I love riding.

It's not trolling. Love when people decide that everyone who tells them they're an asshole (while they are being an asshole) is a troll. 

I am telling you that I will not stand for that word being used here because it is an offensive slur. You keep using it.Your move.

Vilda said:

Guys, Let Tom And Michelle talk to each other. They've proven their value in Trolling.

It is like the buzzing of flies to Vego! :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Tim S said:

The other day I went for a ride with my girl and I came close to a number of people, it was a glorious day with minimal negative impact. I love riding.

Oh... you're a troll who posts inflammatory language then? 

Because it's not extraneous - it's discussing your word usage. 

And it's not off topic - it's discussing your word usage and behavior on a bicycle representing this community. 

Vilda said:

It is like the buzzing of flies to Vego! :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Tim S said:

I haven't. Everyone can discuss any of the other things they've been talking about. Vilda cannot repost her comment using that word without me commenting. And I will reply to anyone defending Vilda or telling me I shouldn't talk about this here. 

It's literally as simple as not using that word and not defending the use of it. 

Nikul Shah said:

Then take it up with the powers that be and stop shutting down any attempt to get this thread back on track!

Michelle Milham said:

It's not trolling. Love when people decide that everyone who tells them they're an asshole (while they are being an asshole) is a troll. 

I am telling you that I will not stand for that word being used here because it is an offensive slur. You keep using it.Your move.

Vilda said:

No faceless arguments

Everyone: we are not going to get Michelle to shut up until we start ignoring her. Please, let's try to do that, in every thread where she responds. We are not going to succeed in convincing her of the destructivenesss or selfishness of her method.

She uses at least two handles: Michelle and Michelle Milham.

From here on, let's try to stick to the thread subject here.

Michelle Milham said:

I haven't. Everyone can discuss any of the other things they've been talking about. Vilda cannot repost her comment using that word without me commenting. And I will reply to anyone defending Vilda or telling me I shouldn't talk about this here. 

It's literally as simple as not using that word and not defending the use of it. 

Nikul Shah said:

Then take it up with the powers that be and stop shutting down any attempt to get this thread back on track!

Michelle Milham said:

Vilda said:

Yup. I'm a young white girl, and you're a creep.

No I'm an asshole. It's been established.... Sooooo....

Michelle Milham said:

Yup. I'm a young white girl, and you're a creep.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service