The Chainlink

David Barish's Discussions (1,030)

Discussions Replied To (988) Replies Latest Activity

"I am  vexed by the antipathy to the Sun-Times editorial. that editorial advocates fo…"

David Barish replied Nov 22 to Car fatally strikes bicyclist on South Side

26 Nov 23
Reply by curt(is) locke

"https://www.google.com/maps/place/S+Stony+Island+Ave+%26+E+67th+St,+Chicago,+IL+6064…"

David Barish replied Nov 18 to Car fatally strikes bicyclist on South Side

26 Nov 23
Reply by curt(is) locke

"I  hesitated to  speak about our obligations when I posted as I did not want to give…"

David Barish replied Nov 8 to Cyclist Killed: Carla Aiello, 37, of Norwood Park Hit By Turning Truck Driver. Prev. Subject: Keeping a proper lookout

46 Nov 14
Reply by ketoguychicago

"The driver  was given a citation  per  Mary Wisniewski. https://www.chicagotribune.c…"

David Barish replied Nov 7 to Cyclist Killed: Carla Aiello, 37, of Norwood Park Hit By Turning Truck Driver. Prev. Subject: Keeping a proper lookout

46 Nov 14
Reply by ketoguychicago

"With the  every increasing reality of  cameras at intersections aimed at the  street…"

David Barish replied Oct 31 to Chicago Cyclist Dies After Hit and Run

19 Nov 8
Reply by Anne Alt

"Yasmeen Thank you for  opening  this thread. I will say it  didn't  make me uncomfo…"

David Barish replied Oct 18 to Sometimes Discussions Make Us Uncomfortable

10 Oct 31
Reply by Jim Reho

"I avoided this thread for  a long time and finally decided to  read through it. Fore…"

David Barish replied Oct 14 to John Forester

27 Oct 28
Reply by ketoguychicago

"The employees are told to check everybody and their job is not worth using discretio…"

David Barish replied Oct 2 to Driver License Scanned

3 Oct 2
Reply by David Barish

"It takes  common sense and drivers can lack that attribute. Today I  was  in one of…"

David Barish replied Sep 24 to You all notice this, right?

5 Sep 26
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I was  just  there.  Non-city riders will still be freaked  out as the  locals deftl…"

David Barish replied Sep 20 to Biking in Holland

5 Sep 22
Reply by clp

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service