The Chainlink

David Barish's Discussions (1,070)

Discussions Replied To (1025) Replies Latest Activity

"https://activetrans.org/blog/crash-support 312-869-HELP (4357"

David Barish replied 16 hours ago to A dog ran into me.

2 16 hours ago
Reply by David Barish

"It is always tough to make a decision at a time like this. We have to  give the  off…"

David Barish replied Oct 11 to Clark/Diversey: Cyclist got run down by an Uber driver in a bike lane.

2 Oct 11
Reply by David Barish

"The North Shore Century route is a good bypass for this section.  Ridge Rd is a love…"

David Barish replied Sep 27 to Construction on the Skokie Valley Bike Path (October 2021)

2 Sep 27
Reply by David Barish

"I  hope the local  pastors who opposed the protected lanes are praying  for  Jason."

David Barish replied Sep 15 to Bicyclist dies in Lawndale hit-and-run

2 Sep 15
Reply by David Barish

"This  seems like a truly  sad tale that  is still a bit  of a mystery. Is thee any i…"

David Barish replied Sep 3 to Bicyclist, 70, killed in traffic accident on Museum Campus Drive

4 Sep 3
Reply by John Greenfield

"I think the proposed bridge will  service pedestrians getting  from the lines  of  c…"

David Barish replied Aug 24 to Pedestrian Bridge Planned For Pratt Boulevard Over North Shore Channel

9 Aug 24
Reply by David Barish

"No. Sorry.  We disappeared in 1967.  We had planned a group ride on January 24 and …"

David Barish replied Jul 16 to 2021 Is this site / group still in existance?

13 Jul 21
Reply by bobweiser

"Does Chicago have shortcomings as  a city for bikes? Uh, yes. No question.  Is Chica…"

David Barish replied Jul 12 to Chicago ranked near bottom of list of bike-friendly big cities

8 Jul 14
Reply by ketoguychicago

"It  has been  a while since I rode this but  Lewis in  Waukegan is a good route  to…"

David Barish replied May 20 to Cycling to Kenosha

7 May 29
Reply by Bob Kastigar

"Trains  are not as empty as they have  been. Nobody will be  sitting next to  you, …"

David Barish replied May 7 to Bikes on CTA trains during COVID

5 May 11
Reply by TheGazelle

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service