The Chainlink

David Barish's Discussions (1,056)

Discussions Replied To (1012) Replies Latest Activity

"This has become its own  epidemic.  My daughter  had her  bike stolen  while  locked…"

David Barish replied Oct 14 to Bike Thefts Are Up 27% in Pandemic

1 Oct 14
Reply by David Barish

"A number of years ago I wrote this essay. ------------------------- It is that time…"

David Barish replied Sep 21 to Automnal Equinox

2 Sep 27
Reply by curt(is) locke

"It may be that  in some way the pandemic has  less people  commuting to work and les…"

David Barish replied Sep 3 to The Future of The Chainlink

15 Sep 27
Reply by curt(is) locke

"This was an interesting  thread last  week when Curtis and Keto Guy were discussing…"

David Barish replied Aug 17 to Black Lives Matter

68 Aug 17
Reply by Yasmeen

"This is difficult for me as I  had adopted neck  gaitors as my barrier of  choice. I…"

David Barish replied Aug 11 to Neck Gaitors Not Good Protection Against COVID-19

8 Aug 13
Reply by Yasmeen

"I  have not ridden the  LFT  since January or February.  I rode it on Saturday morni…"

David Barish replied Aug 3 to Lakefront Trail opens at Oak Street after erosion repairs are completed

7 Aug 6
Reply by Philip Iplixian

"I have had more  miles, more  rides,  less miles per ride. I have very few rides ove…"

David Barish replied Jul 27 to Are You Riding More or Less During Covid?

11 Aug 1
Reply by curt(is) locke

"I think these are  two different riders. From  what I can find it  looks like the ne…"

David Barish replied Jul 17 to Bike manufacturer to bring the production of Schwinn back to the US

12 Jul 20
Reply by Yasmeen

"I suggest speaking with Joe Reichart at Amlings in Niles. They specialize in recumbe…"

David Barish replied Jul 12 to Hi-performance tricycle

9 Jul 12
Reply by Greg Valent

"I  understand  Yasmeen's reference to the slippery slope. We don't want to  victim b…"

David Barish replied Jul 6 to Avondale: Driver of City-Owned Truck Hit 31-Year-Old Cyclist, Woman Critically Injured

23 Jul 6
Reply by ketoguychicago

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service