The Chainlink

David Barish's Discussions (1,047)

Discussions Replied To (1003) Replies Latest Activity

"I  understand  Yasmeen's reference to the slippery slope. We don't want to  victim b…"

David Barish replied on Monday to Avondale: Driver of City-Owned Truck Hit 31-Year-Old Cyclist, Woman Critically Injured

23 on Monday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Yasmeen is the only person  on this thread I have ridden a bike with. I know everybo…"

David Barish replied Jun 16 to "We Must Talk About Race When We Talk About Bikes"

33 Jun 22
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

"934.7 through last Sunday. "

David Barish replied Jun 10 to How far you've ridden in 2020

91 1 hour ago
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

"It  is all about  managing risk. No matter what we do outside of our own  living spa…"

David Barish replied Apr 14 to Study on What a Safe Distance Is When Out Riding, Running, Walking

9 Apr 14
Reply by ketoguychicago

"When riding a  bike 6 feet is not enough.  The higher  the  speed the greater the in…"

David Barish replied Apr 13 to 6 feet, not 6 inches on the trail

11 Apr 15
Reply by David Henri

"back  on  topic- I  rode to work today for a change  of  pace after two weeks  of wo…"

David Barish replied Apr 6 to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

39 Apr 13
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Last Friday the weather was very nice in the  mid afternoon.  My bride and I took a…"

David Barish replied Apr 6 to Careful with physical distancing on forest preserve trails, we don't want the districts to shut them down to people

7 Apr 6
Reply by David Barish

"I can't stop watching these. "

David Barish replied Mar 30 to We may be quarantined, but at least we can still watch racing

4 May 24
Reply by ketoguychicago

"It is hard to find the balance.  Protect yourself. Stay awey. Use all the lotions, p…"

David Barish replied Mar 22 to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

39 Apr 13
Reply by ketoguychicago

"On Monday it seems a  lot safer. There were less motorized vehicles coming to and fr…"

David Barish replied Mar 17 to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

39 Apr 13
Reply by ketoguychicago

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service