The Chainlink

You blew the red light east bound on Lawrence at Damen at 5:26 pm this evening.

 

There was enough time for the biker in front of me to make it half way into the intersection, northbound on Damen, before you came whizzing past my front wheel.

 

I yelled "You're an idiot!" at your big haired chick, self, and you looked back at me. I meant it!

 

I woulda testified for any of the cars, that managed to not kill you, if they had.

 

Keep riding like a tard!

love,

gabe

 

Witness bad behavior during your commute? Feel free to post. Maybe that lovely human can read it and think they are famous. Maybe you can also inspire the whole generation of kids to shower but we can start with small things.

Views: 104077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, trying to injure people on purpose is always the answer.

XndeX said:

To the two teenagers on mountain bikes near mile marker 0 yesterday,
When someone tells you to get in single file and not ride 2 abreast maybe next time you will not be so lucky.
I warned you of this and you still refused to act. You narrowly missed a collision with a rider that was following me (my son).  Missing a collision with him by mere inches is no excuse for your incompetence.
Next time for spite I might be the one hitting you just to drive a point home.
Your failure to move will be your own undoing. 

As I was turning right onto Greenview from Morse, you were the dude riding on the sidewalk, wearing headphones and (naturally) no helmet who sailed in front of me as I turned.  You smiled an apology for our near miss.  Who would have gotten hurt if I hadn't seen you or hadn't reacted as fast as I did?  I would have plowed into you, and your helmetless head would have been a lot closer to the pavement.  I would undoubtedly have fallen over, too, but I had 30 lbs. of groceries in each pannier to cushion my fall--and I was wearing my helmet.  Please ride in the street, man, and figure out how to ride safely.  Oh, and take those dang headphones off while you ride.

Glad you're okay.

Lisa Gordon said:

As I was turning right onto Greenview from Morse, you were the dude riding on the sidewalk, wearing headphones and (naturally) no helmet who sailed in front of me as I turned.  You smiled an apology for our near miss.  Who would have gotten hurt if I hadn't seen you or hadn't reacted as fast as I did?  I would have plowed into you, and your helmetless head would have been a lot closer to the pavement.  I would undoubtedly have fallen over, too, but I had 30 lbs. of groceries in each pannier to cushion my fall--and I was wearing my helmet.  Please ride in the street, man, and figure out how to ride safely.  Oh, and take those dang headphones off while you ride.

If they would have hit me I would have been okay with that.
If they hit my son even after me warning them,  I'm not okay with that.

notoriousDUG said:

Yeah, trying to injure people on purpose is always the answer.



 

Still not a very good solution...

XndeX said:

If they would have hit me I would have been okay with that.
If they hit my son even after me warning them,  I'm not okay with that.

notoriousDUG said:

Yeah, trying to injure people on purpose is always the answer.



 

To the trixie on Milwaukee last night who repeatedly shrieked "Get on the sidewalk!" You're in MY lane now, sweetheart.

And if you're on the sidewalk (illegally) they don't like it either. Albert Einstein (supposedly) said: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

This applies here. :-)

And nice avatar.

Steve

Jennifer on the lake said:

To the trixie on Milwaukee last night who repeatedly shrieked "Get on the sidewalk!" You're in MY lane now, sweetheart.


Jennifer on the lake said:
To the trixie on Milwaukee last night who repeatedly shrieked "Get on the sidewalk!" You're in MY lane now, sweetheart.

How do people not know that bikes are for the street and not the sidewalk, what latte soaked rock does she live under?
To the obscenely fat bitch eating a HUGE pastry for breakfast while not really controlling your vehicle with your other fat paw. You nearly hit me at the intersection of Larabee and Clybourn, a never good and now notorious intersection. I didnt get your plate but i saw most of your face (though obscured by that pastry) and i know you're in a Honda. I bet we take the same route to work and i bet i see you again...

I don't know what your go-to yell is, but lately mine has been "WOAH, KILLER!!! YA JUST MISSED ME!!"

Depending on how fast the event is it may only be "Holy fucking shit!" But a "fuck you" at the rear lf the zooming vehicle is required. Right hook offenders that then get caught before the turn get commentart on their poor driving prowess "You're a shitty fuckin driver." In the driver side window as i go by works. :)

"Yeah you're gonna get where you're going SO MUCH faster" and "What the FUCK are you doing" 

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service