The Chainlink

The Chicago Tribune published another anti-bike piece in less than a week? Shocking.

"There bikers get their green-painted lane of pavement along the north curb; the line of parked cars gets moved out into the street; and motorized traffic gets squeezed into the middle. God forbid you should make a right turn without first checking if a biker is pedaling up behind that row of parked cars."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-bike-lanes...

Views: 611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! Totally. There's also West Town Bikes, Bikes 'N Roses, and Blackstone Bicycle Works. We have so many great options to get on a bike. These excuses sound like, well, excuses (and lame ones at that).  

Darn, I wish I saw you both. I was in full Chainlink team cheering and recruiting mode. He'd make a great new team member! ;-) How did his race go?

I'm also becoming painfully aware I need to work on my heckle game. I don't have one.

Very cool. Great shop. Cool kits and really nice peeps. 

Wow, 29/115 is pretty great. I'm guessing he'll hopefully start getting a better call-up/position as the season progresses. Hope to see you out there at other races. I'll be there cheering The Chainlink team on. :-)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service