We heeded this prophecy...

{click}

...and built out a new page on The Chainlink.  The first person to find it and name it in the comments wins a prize. 

Inspiration for this page came from the new and exciting developments in the bike scene that garnered attention here in the forum, as well as the input of many enthusiastic cyclists.  I hope it drives the momentum of an important cause. 

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not sure of the question. Are you looking for Field of Dreams? What is the "it" you are referring to?

That was too easy Gene. I was looking all over the site to try to find where Melissa had buried a mockup of the new website.  It led to some good as I read a bunch of new blogs that were released today.

Is it "Women" under the Resources tab?

Simple minds search for simple solutions.

David Barish said:

That was too easy Gene. 

No prob, Gene:  Surf around thechainlink.org .  The click-able words you see at the top are tabs. Under every tab there are lots of pages devoted to providing Chicago cyclists with information about the things they love - or should learn about.  (For example: Bike Blogs, Bike Shops, or Clubs are listed under the tab "Resources.")

This week a new page has been added to the website to serve even more cyclists.  Launched on Monday, loyal readers of this site will notice. 

So does this mean I need to keep looking?

Melissa said:

No prob.  Surf around thechainlink.org .  The click-able words you see at the top are tabs. Under every tab there are lots of pages devoted to providing Chicago cyclists with information about the things they love - or should learn about.  (For example: Bike Blogs, Bike Shops, or Clubs are listed under the tab "Resources.")

This week a new page has been added to the website to serve even more cyclists.  Launched on Monday, loyal readers of this site will notice. 

And 10 extra points for what tomorrow celebrates (other than Friday) :)

Ding ding ding

Kevin C 4.1 mi said:

Is it "Women" under the Resources tab?

Ding Ding Ding! And another 20 pts. for the linguistic creativity!

Cameron 7.5 mi said:

Женским днем (Women's Day)

globalguy said:

And 10 extra points for what tomorrow celebrates (other than Friday) :)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service