The Chainlink

Speed cameras are coming to Chicago.

Aldermen on Wednesday signed off on Mayor Rahm Emanuel's plan to put the traffic cameras near parks and schools. The ordinance passed 33 to 14.

http://www.wbez.org/news/chicago-city-council-approves-speed-camera...

Dunno what such reactionary/conservatives are doing reading the WBEZ blog, but there are several super unproductive comments. If you have a minute and care, you might want to respond to some of them.

Views: 1562

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhh, I see. "Almost" makes his illegal behavior legal in your mind. Makes perfect sense. Next time I'll run the dumb shit down. So many bikers suffering from head-up-ass syndrome. :-)

Ahhh, I see.  "Almost" makes your immoral behavior moral in your mind.  Makes perfect sense.  A minor traffic offense (misdemeanor) is totally justification for taking the law into your own hands and being Judge, Jury, & Executioner to carry out the ultimate in the death penalty on the subhuman scofflaw!

So many cagers suffering from head-up-ass syndrome. :-)

Just be glad a certain Florida killing has never been discussed here.

James BlackHeron said:

Ahhh, I see.  "Almost" makes your immoral behavior moral in your mind.  Makes perfect sense.  A minor traffic offense (misdemeanor) is totally justification for taking the law into your own hands and being Judge, Jury, & Executioner to carry out the ultimate in the death penalty on the subhuman scofflaw!

So many cagers suffering from head-up-ass syndrome. :-)

James do you even ride a bike? I enjoy talking about the folks on Chainlink that post stupid shit on every discussion but no one knows who they are. You're name comes up pretty often.

1) speeding is also a minor offense but thank god we're gonna crack down on that and not a-holes running stops and lights.

2) What do you think happens when a biker blows a stop or light and a driver doesn't have time to stop? They end up dead.

Keep talkin dumbass.

You caught me Gabe.  I'm a computer AI...

A computer would likely be smarter.

Indeed.

James BlackHeron said:

Indeed.

You bubble-headed booby! Do you realize what you've done?

h' said:

Oh, the pain, the pain...

James BlackHeron said:

You bubble-headed booby! Do you realize what you've done?

h' said:

I think we probably have lost all of the youngsters.

Damn, just when we were all starting to see eye-to-eye :-)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service