The Chainlink

Anyone interested in a South Side ride? I just opened a bike shop very close to my house, and need to get out more. My commute is now roughly four blocks. Whaddaya think? Oh, Yea, the bike shop and stuff is in Bridgeport.

Views: 258

Replies to This Discussion

Cool! Sounds like a great idea. I'm planning to meet you guys there, and bring two friends along.

Lisa C said:
Okay here is the story - we will be riding this coming Monday at 7 pm - we will be meeting at Bernice's Tavern every one is welcome - olloyd and i will be looking forward to meeting you all - he is thinking of Stockyard ride - so lets gear up and head out! See ya then :) - sorry if this time does not work for every one - but come if you can and maybe we pick a better time for every one!!!
sounds cool; i'm hoping to make it.

however, i seem to remember bernice's being closed on a random weeknight—was it mondays or tuesdays? ah well, if it's closed we can always meet outside then cruise elsewhere for drinks.
tuesday it closed - how are you feeling?

lauren sailor said:
sounds cool; i'm hoping to make it.

however, i seem to remember bernice's being closed on a random weeknight—was it mondays or tuesdays? ah well, if it's closed we can always meet outside then cruise elsewhere for drinks.
3238 South Halsted Street, Chicago IL, 60608 - this the address of Bernice's Tavern - see ya at 7pm
Thanks to everyone for participating in the ride - we would like to make this a monthly event - last monday of every month - 7pm meet at Bernice's Tavern - thanks again
sure, would love to... Im @ 48th & Ashland!!
We will be riding in one week on the 31st meeting at Bernice's Tavern on Halsted - meet at 7pm - leave shortly after - short ride - love to see ya all there!!!
awesome! I moved to bridgeport at 31st and wallace this month and I'd love to meet some folk. I've been meaning to go to Bernice's. See you all there next Monday!
hi this is george where in bridgeport i am looking for a good reliable shop near by and bridgeport is my old nieghborhood i still belong to st barbaras church on throop near archer. looking for riding buddies too.

george v
hi sara a nice early sunday ride is to the river walk just off archer on ashland and lot of stuff aroud to see on rides from bridgeport by the way where is bernice's at

Sara said:
awesome! I moved to bridgeport at 31st and wallace this month and I'd love to meet some folk. I've been meaning to go to Bernice's. See you all there next Monday!
Bernice's in on Halsted just north of 33rd, on the west side of the street just south of the new cop shop's garage.
Do you guys still do a south side ride?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service