The Chainlink

Anyone get anything cool and bike-related for birthday, wedding, or the holidays (Christmas, Hannukah, Eid, Festivas, or any other recent holiday)?

Santa time is bike (gear) time... woot!

I got a Garmin cadence sensor. I couldn't be more excited. :-)

Views: 1783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah bike socks!!!

My wife gave me a CTR Balaclava and this inspiration sign for our bike repair shop, LiNiTo Cycle.

Christine,

I've had one of these for 10 years. It paid for itself the very first time I used it! Enjoy!

Christine (5.0) said:

I got this as a Christmas gift to myself (from a LBS that I saw advertised on The Chainlink).  I haven't installed it.  Can't wait to scare the shit out of the motherfuckers walk/stand in protected bike lanes.

http://deltacycle.com/airzound-horn

Hurrrraaaayyyyy!!!!

Outdoor Research Meteor Mitts!

1 pair Darn Tough PLUS 3 pairs of Smartwool socks, and a helmet-mounted rear/red light!

Couple new tires and another layer for those 5 degree rides home.

I got bike socks too.  I can't wait to ride with them on. ( Yes, they actually have capes )

I got this as a Christmas gift to myself. Mine is not new and shiney like this picture, but it is good shape. Yasmeen, you will recognize it. 

Attachments:

not as cool as the batman socks martin, but that is a nice ride....

Pearl Izumi lobster mits for my frozen hands.  Brrrrr.....

My stepdaughters got me those bookmark/paperclips! And the bicycle mug shown in Julie's photo above, along with some bike notecards, a bike notebook, and a mini-notebook.

Mom and Dad got me TWO PACKS of Hot Hands hand warmers.

So much thoughtfulness and acceptance of my biking ways! These are the true gifts!

David Barish said:

Sometimes the simplest and least expensive gift tells a cycling friend you know who they are.  A friend got me this for my birthday and I was touched.  It was not from this retailer but its the same product.

http://www.worldmarket.com/product/bicycle+paper+clips,+set+of+4.do

These are my new book marks.

I got a late-addition gift (thank you SIL!) of one of those honkin' boxes of 40 Little Hotties™ hand warmers! So if you see me on the road this winter and you need a pair, I'll surely be packin'.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service