Today Grid Chicago talks with Randy Neufeld, the first executive director of CBF / Active Trans as he looks back at what the organization has accomplished in the last 25 years, talks about what he's up to nowadays, and discusses what the future hold for biking in Chicagoland:http://gridchicago.com/2011/randy-neufeld-looks-back-at-25-years-of...

Keep moving forward,

John Greenfield

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazing man (and neighbor)!  Last night he said 25 years ago he made $3,000 the first year as CBF's (now Active Trans) first paid employee. To think where they have come today.

It was a fun evening, wasn't it, for this terrific organization!  And some amazing guests.  I'm sorry I didn't run into you Julie, I would have enjoyed meeting you.

The name tags did help, but I didn't get a a chance to meet everyone.  Chainlink Halloween party Friday, October 28?

Steve Courtright said:

It was a fun evening, wasn't it, for this terrific organization!  And some amazing guests.  I'm sorry I didn't run into you Julie, I would have enjoyed meeting you.

On the calendar!

Thanks for doing the article, John, really good questions for Randy. Thanks also to everyone who attended last night, we had an amazing night...so many great people!

All of us @ Active Trans, via Ethan Spotts

woo-hoo!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service