The Chainlink

I'm selling my, do-it-all, Swiss Army knife of a bike, the Raleigh Furley.  With a cro-moly frame, disc brakes and cyclocross tires, this bike is smooth on our pothole-riddled streets and absolutely sings on gravel. I currently have it outfitted as a single-speed commuter but with the eccentric bottom bracket and deraileur hanger, it could easily accommodate more gears.  The frame size in 53cm. I'm 5'7" and it fits me well. 

Full specs available here

This bike has less than 100 miles on it. It has a few scratches but is otherwise in great shape. Since taking a job in the burbs I can't ride as often as I'd like so I'm hoping to find someone who will give this bike the workout it deserves. 

I am including the Brooks B17 saddle and Handsome Cycles Mud Butler fenders,and Ibera rear rack. If you would like, I'll throw in the matching commuter bag and a pair of Crank Brothers Candy pedals.  I'd prefer to sell this to someone on here before trying craigslist.  

$500 obo. Reasonable offers will be considered. 

Views: 1657

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there,
Interested in the bike! Where are you located? Or are you willing to ship it? 
Thanks! 

I am located in Evanston, just off of the Purple Line.  I am not planning to ship it.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

I've sent you a PM.

Only $500? You must be Tripp(er)ing!

Are those TRP brakes?

No, they are not.  

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service