Show us your pets!

This is my monstrously fat cat Orson, 30 pounds of feline love machine.

Views: 7930

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stampy has already made an appearance but I made an impulse purchase last week that I thought was worth sharing - the Timbuk2 Muttmover dog backpack. I don't know if he loves it but he doesn't try to escape and he doesn't whine or bark or anything. It worked out quite well for our trip to the vet on Monday. Also, it is adorable. 

Found an old photo of Gracie (1997-2012) on an old phone and needed to see it on a bigger screen

(looking at this photo really shows me that she truly was about 90% blind before she died)  :

This is Makoto, my recently adopted 3yo Shiba Inu. Still trying to get him around on my bike the best way!

thats awesome!

Katie 4.0 mi said:

Stampy has already made an appearance but I made an impulse purchase last week that I thought was worth sharing - the Timbuk2 Muttmover dog backpack. I don't know if he loves it but he doesn't try to escape and he doesn't whine or bark or anything. It worked out quite well for our trip to the vet on Monday. Also, it is adorable. 

That bike is just too big for that pug!

Julie Hochstadter said:

Cats CAN do tricks :)

Trix are for Catz from ETR on Vimeo.

My Cat family tree with kittens Ping Pang Pong, Momma Mouse, Daddy

roo reading sunday paper during dan's haircut

This little guy. My foster for 6 months. Clarence Oddbody, AS2, meet the Chainlink. What awesome bike person wants to love this troublemaker forever?

Sarah, see PM.

I have a late awards dinner tonite so I took a day off the bike, but that did give me a chance to have a late morning in the park with the dog that she took full advantage of. 

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service