The Chainlink

Eric R's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe as more people return to bike commuting to work, then traffic will increase he…"

Eric R replied Mar 12 to Reddit.com/r/chibike

2 Mar 13
Reply by curt(is) locke

"I recently converted a Priority Continuum with a Bikeling front wheel (details in an…"

Eric R replied Mar 12 to E-bike conversion or New e-bike?

3 Mar 15
Reply by Mike Schwab

"I’ve only been out once for a 10 mile roundtrip ride. The battery discharged to 92%…"

Eric R replied Feb 26 to Suggestions for ebike conversion

13 Mar 1
Reply by Jim Reho

"Nice. I’ll mostly use it to commute to the Loop one to two days per week, so it shou…"

Eric R replied Feb 21 to Suggestions for ebike conversion

13 Mar 1
Reply by Jim Reho

"I purchased the 500W 36V 700c front motor with the smaller battery option. It took a…"

Eric R replied Feb 20 to Suggestions for ebike conversion

13 Mar 1
Reply by Jim Reho

"Nice. This is the info I was looking for. I rode an e-divvy twice this week and was…"

Eric R replied Nov 17, 2021 to Suggestions for ebike conversion

13 Mar 1
Reply by Jim Reho

"Sounds good. I'll be around most of the weekend."

Eric R replied Apr 6, 2021 to Nashbar Maroon Steel 8 Speed Commuter For Sale - sold

4 Apr 6, 2021
Reply by Eric R

"Hi, it is, but I switched out the handlebars and saddle. It still has the pinhead sk…"

Eric R replied Apr 6, 2021 to Nashbar Maroon Steel 8 Speed Commuter For Sale - sold

4 Apr 6, 2021
Reply by Eric R

"Someone lost their keys. Hope this link works. https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=…"

Eric R replied Feb 7, 2018 to Lost & Found

33 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by Jaik S.

""Advisory bike lanes" have to be used when the width of the road is not wide enough…"

Eric R replied Aug 31, 2017 to What do you think of the new "dashed" bike lane markings in Wicker Park?

12 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by David Henri

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service