The Chainlink

I should probably have zoomed in to make it less obvious....  

Views: 605

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What are the boundaries of Lincoln Park (the park, not the neighborhood)?  Anyone?

Michelle said:

Yeah, there's the park, and there's the neighborhood. Definitely more than one bridge in both, though.

 

I remember when one of the ER characters said something about being at "the intersection of Clark and LaSalle", and Chicagoans cried foul because those two streets run parallel. In fact, true Chicago geeks knew that the streets eventually do intersect at 1700 north.

Lincoln Park the actual Park Starts up in Uptown Foster and the lake, I believe it goes all the way along LSD to The Chicago History Museum.
Ok ill find another cool one today.


Eric said:

It's the southwest corner of the South Pond in the Lincoln Park area near Stockton and Wisconsin.

 

Bam.

 

Next.

I think that's basically right-- I think the entire lakefront "park" between Grant Park and Hollywood is Lincoln Park.

Paul Bracht said:
Lincoln Park the actual Park Starts up in Uptown Foster and the lake, I believe it goes all the way along LSD to The Chicago History Museum.
Its exact boundaries are Ohio on the south and Ardmore on the North

H3N3 said:
I think that's basically right-- I think the entire lakefront "park" between Grant Park and Hollywood is Lincoln Park.

Paul Bracht said:
Lincoln Park the actual Park Starts up in Uptown Foster and the lake, I believe it goes all the way along LSD to The Chicago History Museum.

Here's another one for you guys, wheres this bike rack? 

Chicago Botanic Gardens, by the main entrance.
I have to agree with Joel, looks like the Chicago Botanic Gardens.
Yup! thats it! :)
More importantly, when is it proper to use botanic and when is it proper to use botanical?

I finally got around to snapping a pic of this bike rack. Where is it?

 

North Michigan Ave. in front of the Cultural Center

Michelle said:

I finally got around to snapping a pic of this bike rack. Where is it?

 

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service