The Chainlink

Miss the South Side Ride in August? Second Chance November 4, 2012

Did you miss the August Critical Mass ride to the south side, but wish you had been there?  Or, were you there and you wish you had been able to stop--or at least slow down--to see the landmarks? 

You are in luck!  Olatunji Oboi Reed and Kathy Schubert are collaborating to give us a reprise at a more leisurely pace with a smaller crowd, to stop for lunch, and to add a little spin around Northerly Island.  Start at the Daley Center Plaza at 9:30 a.m. on November 4, 2012 and finish around 2:00.

Here is the link to the event posting:  http://www.thechainlink.org/events/southern-beauty-1 

Sounds like a plan to me!

And I am going to bring my best Sunday hat to wear to lunch.

Views: 416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By next Sunday, Hurricane Sandy will be a distant memory for us in the Midwest, and weather forecast at this moment is for a high of 52 and cloudy.  Perfect weather for an autumn ride south.  And, of course, the south side is always warmer than the north side!

Suuuundaaay, Sunday, Sunday, at U.S. 30 dragstrip at the Daley Plaza, meet up to ride to see Southern Beauty!  So, it is going to be a bit chilly, but it looks like the sun will shine and it will be a good chance to check out your layering skills.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Please join us on Sunday!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service