The Chainlink

Now that I have your attention, and you have stuffed yourself, and you have fallen asleep watching football, and you are back to the Chainlink, hie thee over to the fundraising page.  Just click on that link up there.

There is a lot of cool, bike-related stuff over on the fundraising page.  You can spend a couple of bucks or spend 2500 bucks or just about anywhere in between.  Maybe you can do some Christmas shopping without leaving the comfort of the couch or standing in stupid lines at stores.

You can definitely help Julie retool the Chainlink to do all of those things you said you wanted when you responded to the survey.  She does all this for nothing, you know, and we all get news, education, and entertainment for free on the Chainlink. And, greedy souls that we are, we want more!

So c'mon!  If you can't find the link at the top of the page, just click on this one:

http://www.indiegogo.com/TheChainlink-website-tuneup

Views: 2174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A really big thank you to theChainlink for everything that it has done, is doing, and will do in the future. Onward to raising $15,000.00!!!

Lisa Curcio said:

And a really big thank you to Mike Keating.

$9443.... If I'm doing my math right we need $57 dollars to hit the magic matching number!

DO YOU WANT A CHANCE TO WIN A BIKE?

I am just betting that a lot of people don't read that e-mail that comes from The Chainlink, so here I am again!  FIRST--Woo hoo! almost $11,000.  Some of that came from local bike shops who gave some nice sums.  

SECOND--click on the event listed for December 14--Opus bike giveaway, and see a list of eight local bike shops at which you can get raffle tickets for that bike and other cool prizes for EVERY $10 you spend at the shop.  There must be something you want to give yourself for Christmas for your bike!

And if you have not given your fair share to make the Chainlink an even better place, please click the link at the top of the page and do it.  I am pretty sure the Master Link won't mind if we go over $15,000.

Bumping this as a reminder!  I am afraid with the holidays so close upon us our attention is wandering.  The number was at 11,004 for two days guys!.  Up to 11,079 now, but we need to get the momentum going again.  See Chi Lowe's post above.

I know the Master Link really appreciates everything everyone has done, but we need to do a little more.  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!  Thank you.

We have 11 days to do it and $3,411 to go!  If three people decided they wanted celebrity rides, we would make the $15,000.  On the other hand, we only need 34.11 people to give $100 and we will be there.  Or 78.22 people to give $50, or 136.44 people to give $25.  Or some combination thereof.  (more math is quite beyond me!)

And please support your local bike shops.  See you at Pecking Order on Saturday.

WOO HOO!!!!! Someone claimed a ride with Jerome McDonnell or Randy Neufeld.  There is only $1710 to go to reach $15,000.  Chainlinkers really rock.  Maybe we will make it by the time of the raffle at Pecking Order.

The Jerome McDonnell ride was claimed! And a whole lot more of you came through overnight!! I really didn't know if we could pull this off but we are sooooooo close!!!!!

See you today at Pecking Order for some amazing amazing chicken dishes of all types and great cocktails and drinks by Scott McIntosh. And lucky winners will get an Opus Bike, Abus Lock and an Axoim Pannier Set. The winner of the OpusClassico will choose the size and style. Chris Dimmick, Opus rep, wont let you ride a bike that doesn't fit you!

Also, I am in the process of contacting everyone who gets perks about order sizes, etc. If you haven't heard from me yet you will right before or after the campaign.

Interesting factiod: of all the jersys that have been claimed, all want wool except the person who claimed it the day we do the 2 for 1...and he wants one of both.

Congratulations on reaching the goal!! Yay Chainlink!

Interesting. I would have thought more people wanted the traditional jersey.

Julie Hochstadter said:

The Jerome McDonnell ride was claimed! And a whole lot more of you came through overnight!! I really didn't know if we could pull this off but we are sooooooo close!!!!!

See you today at Pecking Order for some amazing amazing chicken dishes of all types and great cocktails and drinks by Scott McIntosh. And lucky winners will get an Opus Bike, Abus Lock and an Axoim Pannier Set. The winner of the OpusClassico will choose the size and style. Chris Dimmick, Opus rep, wont let you ride a bike that doesn't fit you!

Also, I am in the process of contacting everyone who gets perks about order sizes, etc. If you haven't heard from me yet you will right before or after the campaign.

Interesting factiod: of all the jersys that have been claimed, all want wool except the person who claimed it the day we do the 2 for 1...and he wants one of both.

Come on $20,000!

Totally and on christmas day!  Should have an updated banner up today or tomorrow.....  We still have 5 days left to make it to 20K.  

The more we raise the more we can do to improve the site and do more supporting Chicago cyclists.

and.... regarding the wool jersey Jim, I guess it's the time of the year.  There is talk of adding a little bit of Chicago flare to it, possibly the Chicago stars on one arm.  Special edition you know. 

Permalink Reply by Jim S 17 hours ago

Interesting. I would have thought more people wanted the traditional jersey.

h' said:

Come on $20,000!

Anyone know ETA of updated site?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service