The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Humid and nasty all the way in against the wind this morning.  I'm actually envious of my parents in Colorado where it's been snowing for the last twelve hours.

Gene, those are breathtaking.

So nice this morning!  Tailwind, cool and cloudy... well, it could've been cooler but still not as hot as yesterday.  Rode my skinny tired aluminum racing bicycle.  Dang, I forgot how much faster it is than my steel, fat tired, touring rig.  But the down side is I felt every little bump all the way to the top of my head.

Thank you, Lisa. It is nice to have something pretty to shoot with my bare fingers on the button, rather than ice, snow and gloom with multi-layered gloves on the button.

I was barely sweating when I got to work.  Shorts and a t-shirt did me just fine.  skinny tires again today.  they are fast but I have to slow way down on the crap sections of Clark, which are many.  Fat tires, skinny tires... they both have so much lovin' to give, I just cant decide.  They should invent tires that change size and pressure as you ride, like an Inspector Gadget style bicycle.

Fantastic morning for biking.  Tailwind and all.

If it wasn't raining this would be another great morning to be headed south into town.

I'm enjoying the freshness....

First day in a while that I have missed, but the damp cold, rain, and wind forced me to the subway.  Better it should be 15 degrees colder than this.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service