The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gene, do you suppose that only in Chicago would one see someone with a hula hoop on the beach when it is below 20 F?  And how serendipitous that you should happen along with a camera.

Only in Chicgo, certainly serendipitous and only odd ones like me would care enough to take the shot.

Lisa Curcio 4.1mi said:

Gene, do you suppose that only in Chicago would one see someone with a hula hoop on the beach when it is below 20 F?  And how serendipitous that you should happen along with a camera.

Gene, you should find a spot on your commute that would allow you to document the season.  Take a pic at the same spot ever day and make a timelapse series of pics. 

Hmmmmmm.

Well, took a weird and hard fall yesterday and broke a rib.  Youch!   Now wondering how long that that's going to keep me off the bike.  February is definitely done that's for sure.  Sigh.  

Ouch!! So sorry to hear that! Hope you heal quickly so you can get back on the bike in time to enjoy warmer weather. Take care!

Good luck with your recovery David.

Took advantage of a Presidents Day sale and got some 45North cycling boots.  Insulated and waterproof.  Tried them out last Saturday.  They were awesome!Bar-Mitts allow me to use a lighter glove and my hands stay nice and toasty.  The rest of my kit is just a matter of layers to suit the temperature.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service