Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So you mean that it is like going from 4200 north to Navy Pier to get a soft pretzel?

Yea, that sort of thing.  Tiny reasons to go from one side of the city to the other and back.  If there was a place that had pretzels and it was another 20 blocks you would be just as happy.

Thank you Haddon for 'being human', and letting it slide, for welcoming the 'snow birds' back. Granted you are 'hard core', but 'birds of a feather' must band together ! Welcome back 'All' cyclists to "season 2015!"
Um..I clean my bike religiously. Rode all winter...not hardcore, just cheap and lazy. Last winter I got lazy and salt destroyed my drivetrain. Just saying clean bike doesn't mean not riding all winter AND dude, clean your bike - salt kills, hypertensive bikes.

I rode today, but not really by choice. Our son managed to get our car towed overnight. I had to ride to the City of Chicago's impound lot at 701 N. Sacramento. Fortunately, there was a tailwind the entire way.

701 n. Sacramento. A 'fun' and 'expensive' place to visit !

It's melting!

Yay! And such pretty shades of blue. :-)

I rode today but yesterday was a "fun" ride, we as fun as it could be with a still recovering sprained ankle (I was cleared to do so!).

But the amount of snow birds out and crash was pretty amazing.  People taking turns to fast, hitting their front brakes too hard, no knowing how to control the bike on wet surfaces....I asked each time if people were OK, but it was kind of weird.

Got a blow out from beer bottle shatter in the Oak Street underpass this morning!

Damn you St. Pats revelers!

Revelers??? Those people are amateurs that can't hold their liquor past noon!  

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service