Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138957

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found the ride in today surprisingly pleasant. At 7:30, the wind on LFT was negligible and the rain was not very cold. I really enjoy the parts of the path that diverge from LSD as it was peaceful with the falling rain. 

Every now and then I get a little bit terrified, but then I see the look in your eyes.

Jeremy said:

I rode this morning but I had a voice in my head saying "turn around" that kept getting louder and louder.

Every now and then I fall apart.

Alex Z said:

Every now and then I get a little bit terrified, but then I see the look in your eyes.

Jeremy said:

I rode this morning but I had a voice in my head saying "turn around" that kept getting louder and louder.

I see dead people... in the driving rain.

And now that voice is singing.  Thank you so much.

EssFresh said:

Every now and then I fall apart.

Alex Z said:

Jeremy said:

wait wait... then I say...

"Turn around bright eyes"

Robert Underwood said:

I see dead people... in the driving rain.

What?  Oh, why yes I did ride today.  The fog?  Oh no, your so silly, I like fog.  Its funny you ask because I put on a rear blinky so the cars would see me.  I could do fog everyday bro.  FOG-ed-abowdit even.

I enjoyed the fog all the way into town when it started to lift.  Lots of park service vehicles on the lakefront trail this morning, though.

lovely weather, almost my favorite temp... and I think I had a tailwind for most of the way. A+ ride.

had another tailwind, stronger than yesterday, but more twitchy... sudden changes in direction.  Seems like the wind never just blows straight.  didn't see anyone out.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service