The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got my second flat of week.
Worked some overtime today and trailered the kid in via the LFT... of course before it was cleared this morning. Sigh. Roads home (Wells/Lincoln) were pretty clear.
The kid is a trooper. He rode yesterday (.5 mile am &pm)and enjoyed the round trip today in the trailer today.

So were the geese flying north or south?

Gene Tenner said:

For more bike ride photos from today, click here.

South, although it seems a little late in the season to do that. 

I hope that is not a counter-prediction to the groundhog!

I do noth think they were Punxsutawney geese.

Harrassed by kids in the street at Leavitt and Adams on my way south.... been several years since I've had any trouble over there.

Good ride in today.  Today's slush on streets was a good advertisement for fenders.

Lincoln wasn't bad... Wells was rubbish... Dearborn PBL was better than expected.

Didn't see anyone today... Just a lone track in snow.

Milwaukee was pretty clear except some slush.  Only issue I had was some asshat cabbie who thought it was ok to merge in front of me into the single lane coming south from the Division/Milwuakee cab stand area.  I only saw one biker this morning, someone heading north on Ashland around 7:15-ish

Yes and it was AWESOME!!!

I do hope the city manages to plow the trail south of Oak Street before this evening.  Wabash wasn't as sloppy or busy as Michigan but I'd rather have biked the whole way on the path today.

For more bike commute photos from today, click here.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service