Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(I walked)

Okay, tell us how you really feel.  ;)

h' 1.0 said:

(I walked)

Yes.  A couple of co-workers asked me.  Helloooo....today is the warmest day of the week...if you know I rode Monday & Tuesday do you really need to ask if I rode today?

It sure seemed pretty much the same, temperature-wise on the AM commutes anyway.

in it to win it 8.0 mi said:

Yes.  A couple of co-workers asked me.  Helloooo....today is the warmest day of the week...if you know I rode Monday & Tuesday do you really need to ask if I rode today?

Uneventful again.  Loving Winter 2013 so far...

And stupid driver day was over.  Just a great ride in!

Nice on LFT this morning.  Saw a few runners and one other bike (6:30-ish).

The water cribs looked very close to shore.  Almost like I could swim there. :-)

Can you swim about four miles?

Skip Montanaro 12mi said:

Nice on LFT this morning.  Saw a few runners and one other bike (6:30-ish).

The water cribs looked very close to shore.  Almost like I could swim there. :-)

> Can you swim about four miles?

Yeah, should be able to (mid-summer anyway when the temps are a bit more friendly...). I've done the USMS postal swim series a couple times. The bigger issue would be that to swim that distance perpendicular to the shore you really need a support boat for visibility.

For more bike commute photos from today, click here.

Bike to Work Day.

I hope lots of people rode today, I did.

Got to the Daley Center about 7:20--amazing how much less traffic there is at that time than at 8:00.  Nice to see so many folks at the Active Trans event.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service