The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup. Big drops started falling when I turned into the alley behind my office...

in it to win it said:

Left early...beat the rain  ';-)

Between 7:30 and 8:00 it was just sort of spitting along the LFP to the loop, so I guess I can say I beat it, too.  Let's see if the forecast for heavy rain for this afternoon holds up.  Packed the rain gear just in case.

When I came in from Ukie Village this morning around 8:45 9ish, it was steady, not a super heavy by any means, but enough to let you know it's raining. Not that bad if you're prepared for it. Hope it doesn't storm all day. Much love to all the peoples that rode today. 

For more bike ride photos from today, click here.

I am new here. Any time we go on the trail, it looks like a small village is moving. 2-3 bikes + 2 trailers. The kids are getting bigger, but not big enough to ride on their own with us

For more bike ride photos from today, click here.

Sorry, the link for today's photos is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/78559435@N04/sets/72157631472823688/

Gene Tenner said:

9307 & 9310, are pixels of paradise.

Hi Lena, thanks for sharing!  I remember the trailer rides. 

Lena Burkut said:

I am new here. Any time we go on the trail, it looks like a small village is moving. 2-3 bikes + 2 trailers. The kids are getting bigger, but not big enough to ride on their own with us

Thanks, Gerry. Sometimes I get too focused on details and forget the grander view. Yesterday morning was so cool, crisp and beautiful that I was awed by the simplest of lakefront views.'Twas a day to just take it all in.

Gerry G said:

9307 & 9310, are pixels of paradise.

Gene, yesterday was such a perfect day, wasn't it?  That is everywhere except the LFP around 11:00 or so.  

I liked all of yesterday's photos a lot.  For art, the shadow is pretty cool.

Interesting point, Lisa. I usually concentrate on tree shadows in the winter because of the interesting shapes the branch shadows make. But, there is also value in shadow as the intriguing negative patterns they create. Thanks for your thoughts.

Lisa Curcio said:

Gene, yesterday was such a perfect day, wasn't it?  That is everywhere except the LFP around 11:00 or so.  

I liked all of yesterday's photos a lot.  For art, the shadow is pretty cool.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service