Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Das Paddelboot mit flamingo:

My Ride - 2009 Ice Trike T

occasionally..Not as often as I'd like.  your foliage photos remind me of Miksang Photography

Gene Tenner said:

Ann, thank you for the kind words and for asking. I like compacts for my photography, not only on my bike for obvious lightweight, portability issues but also at work where I can slither through a construction site without banging it around. My little Canon S95 outperforms all the singe lens reflex cameras that are collecting dust on my shelf. It is a remarkable, dent-ridden machine that does all the things automatically that I used to remember how to do. You photograph?

Ann Sch 9.3 said:

Gene, lovely pics.  What are you using?

You honor me, Ann. Our concepts of art are very similar, although I am still learning.

Ann Sch 9.3 said:

your foliage photos remind me of Miksang Photography

Hell yes.

Beautiful morning.

I've been seeing a lot of recumbents lately.  And not just Gene over and over. There was a pack of three getting on the lakefront trail at Ardmore last week, and plenty more ambling around in the afternoons.

The result of a cool, wet mating season.

Tricolor said:

I've been seeing a lot of recumbents lately.  And not just Gene over and over. There was a pack of three getting on the lakefront trail at Ardmore last week, and plenty more ambling around in the afternoons.

Well, there's an image I won't soon be able to get rid of...

Gene Tenner said:

The result of a cool, wet mating season.

Tricolor said:

Gene, that third one down is an absolute beauty! Thank you for the daily joy. 

Great day for riding, I took out my aluminum cannondale and might have set a PR to work (mostly due to the frequency of a few lights). :)

Lake Michigan at Wind Point Lighthouse north of Racine

Wind Point Lighthouse--about 5 miles north of Racine, Wisconsin

That is one long eide, Lisa :-)

Lisa Curcio 6.5 mi said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service