How many other cyclists did you see on your commute this morning?

I'll start: 1.

Views: 8475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! To the guy I saw biking this am on the Roose going westbound with me into the wind. Thanks for letting me pass on your left and let's hope we have a tailwind later. 1 degree according to the temp on the bank display.

Besides him and me. No one on Wabash / Roose / Ogden

I saw 2 bikers on Lawrence and another 2 on Lincoln this morning. I think it's nice how cyclists tend to acknowledge each other this time of year. Noticed 1 degree on the bank I passed too. 

i saw 8, couple on damen,  milwaukee and on dearborn, rather suprised. With there being so few riders it is easy to notice the same people from day to day.

Zero at 6:45 this morning on Division, Damen, Cortland and Clybourn. Second day commuting by Divvy. I notice motorists give me more respect when I am on a Divvy. Maybe cause they are crusher bikes?
Hahaha, Cruiser bikes..

Yes, the one fellow and I stopped at the light on Milwaukee and Chicago actually said good morning to one another. 

Adam 9 mi said:

I saw 2 bikers on Lawrence and another 2 on Lincoln this morning. I think it's nice how cyclists tend to acknowledge each other this time of year. Noticed 1 degree on the bank I passed too. 

I am on a nod to nod basis with a couple i keep seeing on Milwaukee.

Lisa Curcio 4.1 mi said:

Yes, the one fellow and I stopped at the light on Milwaukee and Chicago actually said good morning to one another. 

Adam 9 mi said:

I always give the nod to kindred spirits this time of year. Small talk can be nice too.

I saw several Divvy riders in the Loop this morning.

I saw just 7.  I gave a cheery wave to the one who cued up next to me at Damen and Fullerton.

Three in Lincoln Square/North Center at 8:20am! 0°!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service