The Chainlink

Just curious, how did you first hear (or read) about the chainlink? I met Leah at a bike film festival scavenger hunt and although I forgot the name of the website saw her again at the perimeter ride (biking around the borders of the city led by John Greenfield).

Views: 381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On CL after looking for a bike rack for my bike.....
I found the card flyers at Cycle Smithy and got one at CM
I was googling Biking stuff...:-)
Picked up the flyer/bookmark at Johnny Sprocket's Edgewater when I went in to get some new tubes.
i love reading these and learning how people got here. keep 'em coming!
I was handed the bookmark during the UAR after party. And now I'm here. The End.
I saw the notice for the chainlink on the CL bike forums. Now I'm basically addicted and currently looking for some outpatient rehab.

OK, so the last part is complete B.S.
I'm a little addicted too. I'm in Portland, ME starting a fall foliage bike ride with my dad and can't get away from Chainlink....I will admit to needing rehab.
My friend (hi Rebekah) asked if I wanted to go to the bar night. I don't do much bike-related stuff online (I work on my bike, not in front of a computer, so I generally don't have the time for the online "cycling community", as it were), but I do support $1 PBR nights. Just not this current one, I have to unpack and do laundry. Soon, though.
Damn, you should have come k8 :-)

- (eric)
Gapersblock
Alex Wilson invited me, the dear.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service