The Chainlink

FS: Velocity Synergy + Tiagra 650b wheelset $120, Alex R400 700c rims $50

Awesome wheels built up with Velocity Synergy 650b rims and Shimano Tiagra hubs. 130mm rear spacing, rear hub 8/9/10 speed compatible, rear rim is also offset for added strength. 28 spokes. Synergy rims will take very wide tires, 42mm or even wider, but they'll also be great with skinnier tires. These wheels would be great for converting an older steel bike to 650b for commuting or general riding. Very few miles. Skewers aren't shown but they are included. $120.

Pair of Alex R400 rims in silver, 700c 32-hole. These were previously built up and ridden for one very short season before I switched to 650b wheels. They show almost no wear on the brake surface or elsewhere on the rims, they could almost pass for new. Excellent lightly polished finish. One weighs 398 grams, the other 405. These would make a great strong wheelset for training, fast commuting or general riding. They also come with enough brass nipples to build them up. $50.

Cash only, pick up only in Oak Park, two blocks from the Oak Park blue line stop or at my office during the work week, near Harrison and Michigan.

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still available?

Yes! I'll send you a note.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service