The Chainlink

We're having our meeting/annual election this Wednesday 11/10.  If you enjoy the Major Taylor Trail and would like to contribute ideas and get involved in planning events and projects for next year, we'd like to hear from you.

Click here for meeting info.  I hope to see you there.

Views: 1926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to offer a big THANK YOU on behalf of Friends of the Major Taylor Trail to everyone who came out yesterday to help plant trees. We had a great volunteer turnout on a perfect day. Having so much enthusiastic help made the job much easier.

I hope you'll come back and join us to ride the trail on 5/18.  Or come back anytime and watch our beautiful young oaks grow.

Join us for our May meeting this Wednesday night.  We'll be discussing last weekend's trail ride and future events.  Anyone interested in the trail is welcome.

We have two events in the coming week.

Join us tomorrow for a Father's Day ride.  Bring your father, or kids, or both.  Anyone who wants to ride is welcome to join us.  If you're planning to ride from Beverly to the start, send me a PM and we can ride down together.

We're having a meeting on Wednesday night at Ridge Park in Beverly.  Please join us to talk about upcoming events and projects.

Please join us for tonight's meeting at Ridge Park in Beverly (details here).  There's lots to discuss - future events, workdays, and advocacy efforts.  I hope we'll see you there.

Please join us for tomorrow night's meeting at Ridge Park in Beverly (details here). 

This month's discussion will include an advocacy workshop regarding the plan for bike plans on Vincennes and the need for safer bike/ped facilities in areas connecting with and near the trail.  

We'd like to bring representatives of far south side communities together to make our efforts more effective.

Everyone is welcome.

*bump*  Our meeting is tonight.

Anne Alt said:

Please join us for tomorrow night's meeting at Ridge Park in Beverly (details here). 

This month's discussion will include an advocacy workshop regarding the plan for bike plans on Vincennes and the need for safer bike/ped facilities in areas connecting with and near the trail.  

We'd like to bring representatives of far south side communities together to make our efforts more effective.

Everyone is welcome.

We're having our monthly meeting tonight (not our usual 3rd Wednesday due to special events at the park next week). 

Please join us to discuss upcoming events and improvements.  Anyone is welcome.

This Saturday 8/31 we're having an emergency tree watering workday for the oak trees we planted near 127th.  Click here for details.  I hope you can join us.  In this type of bucket brigade project, many hands make light work.

*bump*

Anne Alt said:

This Saturday 8/31 we're having an emergency tree watering workday for the oak trees we planted near 127th.  Click here for details.  I hope you can join us.  In this type of bucket brigade project, many hands make light work.

Tomorrow morning 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.  Want to visit a nearby place for goodies afterwards (like Old Fashioned Donuts or Beverly Bakery & Cafe)?  That could be easily arranged. ;)

Anne Alt said:

We're ON for today. Although some areas on the north side may have gotten over 1" of rain last night, we DIDN'T.  Most of that storm tracked north of 95th St. and never got to our trees. Heading out to water soon....

Anne Alt said:

Tomorrow morning 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.  Want to visit a nearby place for goodies afterwards (like Old Fashioned Donuts or Beverly Bakery & Cafe)?  That could be easily arranged. ;)

Anne Alt said:

Our monthly meeting happens this Wednesday night. Click here for details. If you live somewhere near the trail and you're interested in getting involved, we'd be happy to see you there.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service