Chicago bike sharing will be known as Divvy, be Chicago flag blue

Views: 15627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I searched for the contract, I don't see it posted anywhere on the site.

The contract says snow is dangerous? With those tires? That should be fixed. That seems like a micro-scandal right there. Advertise it as a 365 day a year service but then include contractual prohibitions from using the service 25 days* a year.

*http://www.currentresults.com/Weather/Illinois/Places/chicago-snowf...

Apie (10.6) said:

The contract states you cannot ride in dangerous conditions including SNOW.

Does anyone have a link to the contract we all signed?

https://www.divvybikes.com/user-agreement

Apie (10.6) said:

Does anyone have a link to the contract we all signed?

"You must not operate a Divvy bicycle in poor or dangerous weather conditions, including snow, hail, ice, or electrical storms, which could make it more dangerous to operate a Divvy bicycle."

Do you think they will lock up the docks for brief periods during winter?

Doubtful. It's more likely that phrasing will just be used in case someone sues Divvy because they fell off their bike in a snowstorm.

Apie (10.6) said:

"You must not operate a Divvy bicycle in poor or dangerous weather conditions, including snow, hail, ice, or electrical storms, which could make it more dangerous to operate a Divvy bicycle."

Do you think they will lock up the docks for brief periods during winter?

Has anyone received a confirmation e-mail after signing up? I got to the page that confirmed my membership (#868, I think) but never received an e-mail.

I received an email. Check your spam folder?

Arup Sarma said:

Has anyone received a confirmation e-mail after signing up? I got to the page that confirmed my membership (#868, I think) but never received an e-mail.

+1  I got a confirmation email almost immediately.

Adam Herstein (5.5 mi) said:

I received an email. Check your spam folder?

Arup Sarma said:

Anyone seen any proof that this is not in fact an elaborate Ponzi scheme?

Two weeks to go from today and I have not seen any pictures that show docks being placed on the street.  I am starting to wonder...

I don't think it's a ponzi scheme, I think it's a conspiracy. Of what kind I'm not sure. Something to do with helmets and PBL's causing head injuries. Also, the Liberal Agenda.

Didn't they not set up the NYC docks until right before the launch?

Duppie 13.5185km said:

Anyone seen any proof that this is not in fact an elaborate Ponzi scheme?

Two weeks to go from today and I have not seen any pictures that show docks being placed on the street.  I am starting to wonder...

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service