The Chainlink

Views: 2530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

used Bike Friday Pocket Rocket.....this bike folds into a standard Samsonite suitcase (not included)
In good condition
This bike would fit someone approximately 5'7" to 5'10"
The measurement from the center of the bars to the center of the seat post is 23 3/4 inches.
Triple Chainring
Fenders
Kickstand

Call 630-292-0044. No texts please. Asking $750. More pictures in the Craigslist ad, link above.

I've been thinking about getting something like this. I've got to get rid of some stuff and if it's still available, you'll hear from me. Cool bike.

They are really cool bikes, Charlie. This was my wives old bike, she just bought a new one. (her new one cost just over $2k) I have one too. We have used them to travel all over the world. They are really good. The trailer set up is really slick and I've used to to carry all sorts of things. Great utility. I follow used ones on eBay. They don't come up often and I'm always surprised at the high price they sell for. 

Oh man! That's a great price for a great folder! I wish I had the spare cash for this.

Rich, have you sold this?

Hi David

Sorry for the tardy response....been out of town. The bike is still for sale. I've relisted it on CL.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bik/4128458677.html

Let me know if you're interested.

David P. said:

Rich, have you sold this?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service