The Chainlink

It's been a week since registration for Divvy opened. I seem to recall the confirmation screen claiming the keyfobs would be sent out in a week or so. Anyone receive theirs in the mail yet?

Views: 3247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

198 Founding Members plus you and me!

Thunder Snow said:

Here's a heads-up to fellow Chainlink Divvy Founding members: check your email now.  Divvy & CDOT are inviting 200 of us to this Thursday's kickoff & free Divvy joyride (to any other operating station) @ Daley Plaza, but you gotta register through the email you receive, then print out the pdf receipt/invite and take that to the Picasso Place.  Correction: 199 Founding Members plus ME.  Sounds like fun.  I'm gonna race Rahm & Gabe to wherever they're riding.

"The Divvy Pre-Launch Ride."  Be there or be square.

Yay!  Critical Mass on Divvy bikes!!

Lisa Curcio 6.5 mi said:

198 Founding Members plus you and me!

Still no key fob here, and no e-mail.

Thunder Snow said:

Here's a heads-up to fellow Chainlink Divvy Founding members: check your email now.  Divvy & CDOT are inviting 200 of us to this Thursday's kickoff & free Divvy joyride (to any other operating station) @ Daley Plaza, but you gotta register through the email you receive, then print out the pdf receipt/invite and take that to the Picasso Place.  Correction: 199 Founding Members plus ME.  Sounds like fun.  I'm gonna race Rahm & Gabe to wherever they're riding.

You did get your e-mail confirmation when you signed up, didn't you?  Actually, you did sign up, didn't you? :-)  Assuming all of the above, I would call.  You don't want to miss CM on Divvy Bikes!

h' 1.0 said:

Still no key fob here, and no e-mail.

Thunder Snow said:

Um... no, why?

Lisa Curcio 6.5 mi said:

Actually, you did sign up, didn't you? :-)

Somehow I just knew you were pulling our chains! 

h' 1.0 said:

Um... no, why?

Lisa Curcio 6.5 mi said:

Actually, you did sign up, didn't you? :-)

So it sounds like we're going to need a CCM route for Friday that hits a Divvy kiosk every 20 minutes or so?

My company outing is that day. Oh well. :-(

Thunder Snow said:

Well, the after party will be at the Mayor's house in Ravenswood.  Any route you like that heads that way.

h' 1.0 said:

So it sounds like we're going to need a CCM route for Friday that hits a Divvy kiosk every 20 minutes or so?

I'm thinking that is how Divvy is planning to fill up the stations overnight. You show up on Daley Plaza. You get a bike and a docking station assigned

Divvy rep: "Hi Duppie, here is your bike. Drop it off at UIC"

Duppie: "Well, I live North. How do I get home from there?"

Divvy rep: "Just wait there till Friday morning. then you can check out a bike and ride it wherever you want!"

Thunder Snow said:

You know, Duppie, you may just be right.  Oh, the deviousness of the City!  Oh the humanity!!

Duppie 13.5185km said:

I'm thinking that is how Divvy is planning to fill up the stations overnight. You show up on Daley Plaza. You get a bike and a docking station assigned

Divvy rep: "Just wait there till Friday morning. then you can check out a bike and ride it wherever you want!"

You can just check out the bike again to go back to Daley Plaza :-D)))

Duppie 13.5185km said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service