The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'theft' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Bike Index is going to be St. Louis's first ever city bike registry!

The Chainlink has been such a big part of our support system since we launched, so we wanted to share some awesome news with you guys: St.…

Started by The Bike Index

3 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Tim Frick

Is anyone in Old Town missing a bike?

A police officer I know responded to a call the other night. An unknown man was attempting to take two bikes from the garage of a condo bui…

Started by Anne Alt

5 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

GPS Bike Lock

Engadget recently plugged a new bike lock with wifi and GPS capability: http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/29/lock8-smart-bike-lock/. Thought…

Started by mahbomun

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Michael A

The Bike Index made its Kickstarter goal!

Hey Chainlinkers, I just wanted to let everybody know that as of this weekend, the Bike Index made its Kickstarter goal of raising $50,000…

Started by Erin Vogel

6 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Erin Vogel

Thefts at DePaul

Yesterday my Brooks B17N along with my seatpost (and tail light and clip on fender) was stolen from in front of the library on campus at De…

Started by Michael Hulburt

40 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Michael Perez

Does anyone have a bigass oven? I want to stop theft.

I just had my second bike stolen.  Last time it happened in September. I'm done with this shit. Obviously the solution is to use a weldin…

Started by Christine (5.0)

60 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by tex

Brooks Professional saddle stolen in Logan Square

Probably just a crime of opportunity. I lock up my bike inside the front gate of my apartment, because I hate carrying it up the stairs.  …

Started by Christine (5.0)

12 May 16, 2013
Reply by Kevin Swanson

Bike theft resources

http://www.chicagotalks.org/2012/10/21/stolen-a-guide-for-victims-of-bicycle-theft/ Check out the link above

Started by Rachel M Angres

5 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by dan brown

Stolen Bike - Please keep an eye out.

Hey Chainlinkers. This is a call out for help. I had my race bike stolen today from my locked garage. I have submitted entries onto both th…

Started by Elliot Bennett

4 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Omar Lopez

Stolen Bike : Dark Blue Cannondale M500 MTB

Most likely it is gone forever, but stolen in Wicker Park  on Dean St. and Beach St.  Dark Blue Cannondale M500 Mountain Bike. Frame peeli…

Started by Etienne

1 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service