The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'social' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2011 Dreidel Rampage - Now in Smell-O-Vision!

Tradition!  Without it, our lives would be as shaky as a Dreidel on a tall bike.  But it's 5772, and we gotta start gettin' on with the tim…

Started by Dan Korn

3 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Dan Korn

digital photo scavenger hunt

Would you like a fun, creative challenge next Sunday?  Join the Chicago Cycling Club digital photo scavenger hunt.  Click here for details.

Started by Anne Alt

5 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

bike to Chicago Fire soccer?

I got an interesting phone call this morning from a guy in the Chicago Fire promotions dept.  They'd like to do a Bike to Chicago Fire day…

Started by Anne Alt

10 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Eduardo

Women's Cycling Meet & Greet Event!

Hey there ladies! I'm hosting a women's cycling meet & greet at New Wave Coffee on July 8. If you've ever thought "hey, I'm pretty fast…

Started by Becky Mikrut

0 Jun 16, 2011

Volunteer mechanics needed to support Dulcimer Festival bike ride!

A friend of mine, Colin Tysoe, runs the local Sierra Club Inner City Outings (ICO) program, a Sierra Club initiative that gets inner-city k…

Started by Erin

5 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Richard

Climate Cycle rider rally

If you are on the fence about signing up for the Climate Cycle Ride to Recharge on May 22nd, which raises money to put solar panels on scho…

Started by Climate Cycle

0 May 5, 2011

Climate Cycle looking for Ride Marshalls

We, at Climate Cycle, are gearing up for our 3rd annual Ride to Recharge to raise money for solar panels and eco projects in Chicagoland sc…

Started by Climate Cycle

0 Mar 24, 2011

Chicagoland Cycling Meetup now Chicagoland Bicycling Group (CBG)

The Chicagoland Cycling Meetup just changed its name.  I've been a member for many moons, and often mention them under the heading of that…

Started by Andrew Bedno

8 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by JDFUN

Join The Kickstands! Chicago's Pro-Bike Cheer Squad!

Do you like to shout and clap!?  Do you like to smile and jump!? Do you like chants and pom-pons!? Of course you do :)   The Kickstands are…

Started by Jera Sue

2 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Jera Sue

at least 87 more pledges needed. . . and: Why are you car free, car light or striving in that direction?

Just a reminder that World Car-Free Day is this Wednesday (details below). To help make sure we have enough pithy sayings for Break the Gri…

Started by Break the Gridlock

11 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service