The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'side' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dearborn north of Chicago... 2 way bike lane?

Is the bike lane located on the left hand side of Dearborn north of Chicago to Oak (a recently repaved section) a two way bike lane? I freq…

Started by Nikul Shah

17 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

Bike Friendly Apartment - 3BR, $1075, Free Utilities

I'm relocating for work and my apartment will be available. It is the second floor of a northside home. The landlords, who live on the firs…

Started by nik was here

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

What's different about riding on the south side?

Visit Grid Chicago, where I examine some of the issues we face on the south side, and where we might find some solutions.  

Started by Anne Alt

14 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

south side bike routes (current conditions on Vincennes)

This thread comes from the previous discussion about protected bike lanes on Kinzie.   If you could only "protect" 1 or 2 miles of Vincenne…

Started by Anne Alt

9 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

newly approved development - will affect some south side bike routes

As reported in the Southtown Star, a large new development proposal has just been approved at 91st & Western.  This would be a huge str…

Started by Anne Alt

26 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

Looking to plug my amazing aunt's sports blog

So I personally try to keep my posts on here as bike related as possible.  I've already done some plugs on facebook, but thought I would re…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Nov 8, 2010

west side construction roads?

Has the street conditions on the West Side (road grading on Hubbard, Lake, other assorted side streets) been addressed anywhere on here yet…

Started by T. Mo

10 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Laura

Rock Island rails-with-trails idea

There was an interesting article in yesterday's Sun-Times about a trail idea that has been studied and is starting to generate some discuss…

Started by Anne Alt

5 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service